Welcome To aBlackWeb

Joe Budden & Nicki Minaj Exchange Words

Nothing this chick has to offer is worth the headache of tryna be her man. The voice alone would get on my nerves.

Hold on there brotha...Pussy, mouth, and wealth go a long way with me...And I'm sure they would go a long way for her a street nigga who whole lifestyle just got turned around...

The Everyday Struggle crew is chiming in now...Akademiks says Joe wasn't lying and there were two different versions of the track...First thing they talk about...

Yeah, I only saw it connected to Ross interview...I legit had thought the show got cancelled for a minute...I was done once Joe left, but SUPER done after the first Star episode...

Was Ross already scheduled to go on BC? That's kinda odd, the very next day after she spoke on both BC and Ross specifically. They link up the next day to respond.

Was Ross already scheduled to go on BC? That's kinda odd, the very next day after she spoke on both BC and Ross specifically. They link up the next day to respond.

He was already on his press run, so prolly so...But sometimes they do set somethin up on the fly to get the exclusive...That's how the infamous Ray J shit happened...

Back