Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jesus don’t let a woman scorned take the wheel..

This reminds me of a situation last month. Im riding in the car with family and out of no where this chick attacks her bf in the street and they damn near fell in ftont of our car when he was trying to restrain. That bitch almost got both of them ran over yet people think a man shoukdn't hit a woman. A slap would have been a safer response insteas of damn near getting hit by a car.
Don't listen to these beta males, psycho bitches, or what society deems acceptable. You can't just say don't hit women as some rule everything is by situation.
Sometimes a bitch or bitch nigga gotta get the paws put on em for ones own safety.

Been there before

Crazy ass bm. My boy was in the backseat also.
Bitch started wilding out and shit about some dumb shit. Crazy ho took off on me. I pulled over on the shoulder of 696 and told her to get out.

The bitch goes in her purse and pulls out some fucking pepper spray, blast me with it. Shit was either defective or old af, all I know is I tried to choke the soul out the bitch.

Long story short, she ended up being the one to go to jail and catching the charge. We got called to testify in court. My nigga told the truth, but too much of the truth. Her attorney asked him what he heard me say, nigga said "bitch, I will kill you"

Could you repeat that sir?: "He said bitch, I will kill you"

I'm like you ol' honest abe ass nigga

Been there before

Crazy ass bm. My boy was in the backseat also.
Bitch started wilding out and shit about some dumb shit. Crazy ho took off on me. I pulled over on the shoulder of 696 and told her to get out.

The bitch goes in her purse and pulls out some fucking pepper spray, blast me with it. Shit was either defective or old af, all I know is I tried to choke the soul out the bitch.

Long story short, she ended up being the one to go to jail and catching the charge. We got called to testify in court. My nigga told the truth, but too much of the truth. Her attorney asked him what he heard me say, nigga said "bitch, I will kill you"

Could you repeat that sir?: "He said bitch, I will kill you"

I'm like you ol' honest abe ass nigga

...ok so what happened after that? Nigga you just can't leave us hanging like that. Lol.

ya know a chick tried to do this to me.

the first time she slapped when while driving.......i gave her a warning.
the second time...she took off her selfbelt ready to pop me.....i mushed her and held her head against the window....and when i pulled over she got out the truck and ran.

low and behold capt save a hoe niggas came to her defense.

long story after that but niggas should really stop defending a chick without the whole story.
what if i was a nigga who didnt take an apology and shot first....since i was well within my rights.

They beat yo ass? @DOS_patos

...ok so what happened after that? Nigga you just can't leave us hanging like that. Lol.

She got probation, anger management classes and had to pay restitution. lmao. That shit killed her because she never thinks her actions are wrong. I think the bitch is legit bi-polar. When they issued the initial warrant for her, she eventually turned herself in. She had never been to jail before so she was extra shook. We broke up for about a year and a half after that.

We were young and dumb(19/20). Got back together and shit was cool for a little while. Then it all went to shit again. She tried to stab me on at least two occasions that I can remember. One time she threw a plate at me. Shit was coming toward my head so as a natural reflex, I swatted it down. Well somehow it cut me on the side of my wrist. I had to get 10 stitches over that shit. She was super jealous, always accusing me of fuckin around (ok, so after a while I was but that's no excuse for abuse lol) Eventually I left that bitch alone for good and never looked back.

This reminds me of a situation last month. Im riding in the car with family and out of no where this chick attacks her bf in the street and they damn near fell in ftont of our car when he was trying to restrain. That bitch almost got both of them ran over yet people think a man shoukdn't hit a woman. A slap would have been a safer response insteas of damn near getting hit by a car.

Related video:

You pulled that burner on em ddin't you?
28a72if.gif

cmon bruh........that shit wasnt cool. a nigga was heated
I've been confronted by mad hood negros b4.....scratch that. I'm the one who went up to em. So I can understand the threat of being jumped, so u probably did that for your safety.

I don't know if i was dumber or smarter but if I had had a gun on me it would've been a mass shooting no wypeepo

I've been confronted by mad hood negros b4.....scratch that. I'm the one who went up to em. So I can understand the threat of being jumped, so u probably did that for your safety.

I don't know if i was dumber or smarter but if I had had a gun on me it would've been a mass shooting no wypeepo
i dont think it was the fear of being jumped. i think it was more like mine ya business and bitch get in the car. almost like a power trip...

if them niggas had guns they coulda lit me up as i drove off.

bitch shit on my part all around.

i still dont know why i told her to get back in the car.

that was my exit.

i dont think it was the fear of being jumped. i think it was more like mine ya business and bitch get in the car. almost like a power trip...

if them niggas had guns they coulda lit me up as i drove off.

bitch shit on my part all around.

i still dont know why i told her to get back in the car.

that was my exit.
Did u at least smash?

Did u at least smash?
after that i didnt want to. we broke up a short time later.
i still took her home....but i was more mad at myself for allowing myself to be put in that situation over a crazy chick.

Man how do y all find the will to stay around these crazy bitches?

Reading some stories in here is wild. And y'all got back together?

lmao, any slight sign of disrespect im cutting a chick off.

Im never letting it go to a point where she feels comfortable to attack me or yell at me.

Back