Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jesus don’t let a woman scorned take the wheel..

ya know a chick tried to do this to me.

the first time she slapped when while driving.......i gave her a warning.
the second time...she took off her selfbelt ready to pop me.....i mushed her and held her head against the window....and when i pulled over she got out the truck and ran.

low and behold capt save a hoe niggas came to her defense.

long story after that but niggas should really stop defending a chick without the whole story.
what if i was a nigga who didnt take an apology and shot first....since i was well within my rights.

Bitches do anything remotely close to this I pull tf over and tell em gtfo.

One bitch immediately got some ack right and got quiet and we moved on, the next bih acted like I hurt her soul and couldn't believe I kicked her out.

At least I dropped her close to her house, she lucky

Not at all, it’s common sense. I don’t play like that. I value my life.

ya know a chick tried to do this to me.

the first time she slapped when while driving.......i gave her a warning.
the second time...she took off her selfbelt ready to pop me.....i mushed her and held her head against the window....and when i pulled over she got out the truck and ran.

low and behold capt save a hoe niggas came to her defense.

long story after that but niggas should really stop defending a chick without the whole story.
what if i was a nigga who didnt take an apology and shot first....since i was well within my rights.

Long story huh? Lmao

basically niggas beat the brakes off u. U don’t have ya gun with u so u hopped in the truck and peeled out.

Long story huh? Lmao

basically niggas beat the brakes off u. U don’t have ya gun with u so u hopped in the truck and peeled out.
lol.....hell no.
back in the days i always had my shit right by my right leg in the truck.
the story dont sound cool at all thats why imnot telling it...

i have no problem saying i caught an L.

Raven Symone was going crazy on homie. His dumb ass should have stopped the car. Shorty twisting the wheel, could have hit someone.

Pull over get ol girl right......I bet that pussy Glorious.

I dont hang out with people that don't appreciate the dangers of distracting drivers

Try being the backseat passenger in this situation. This happened so long ago I damn near forgot about it until this video popped up. I was with my friend and he had his side chick pick him up because they was going to drop off her dog at the humane society. She was a crazy Jamaican bitch who seemed nice and normal until they crazy came out when they started fighting. I forgot how it even started .
We went to the kennel dropped the dog off then on the drive back they started fussing and fighting out of the blue I'm watching all while we on I 95 from the backseat. She was driving and tbey were fussing and cussing each other out then it got physical. They was tussling while the car was in motion and he started mushing her head info the headrest. This is when the bitch got crazy and homicidal. She was like fuck you I'll kill us all!"the bitch took the wheel and tried to ram us into another or ram into a wall or some shit. I'm just in the back seat quiet with my eyes open in disbelief of the situation that I was thrown into, that I had no control of what soever.

When the car stopped all I could remember from the argument was my homie saying something about a hard dick and some bubblegum and the bitch shoots back with"and you don't even have that! Fuck you nigga!" Then she continues with "nigga fuck you and your fuck ass friends! I don't need to get high I get high on life!" We had blazed a couple joints before she picked us up and she threw me in the argument and I ain't did shit to her, in fact that was the first time I met her. That whole situation blew my high too. That's the damage that a crazy chick can do to your world.

Try being the backseat passenger in this situation. This happened so long ago I damn near forgot about it until this video popped up. I was with my friend and he had his side chick pick him up because they was going to drop off her dog at the humane society. She was a crazy Jamaican bitch who seemed nice and normal until they crazy came out when they started fighting. I forgot how it even started .
We went to the kennel dropped the dog off then on the drive back they started fussing and fighting out of the blue I'm watching all while we on I 95 from the backseat. She was driving and tbey were fussing and cussing each other out then it got physical. They was tussling while the car was in motion and he started mushing her head info the headrest. This is when the bitch got crazy and homicidal. She was like fuck you I'll kill us all!"the bitch took the wheel and tried to ram us into another or ram into a wall or some shit. I'm just in the back seat quiet with my eyes open in disbelief of the situation that I was thrown into, that I had no control of what soever.

When the car stopped all I could remember from the argument was my homie saying something about a hard dick and some bubblegum and the bitch shoots back with"and you don't even have that! Fuck you nigga!" Then she continues with "nigga fuck you and your fuck ass friends! I don't need to get high I get high on life!" We had blazed a couple joints before she picked us up and she threw me in the argument and I ain't did shit to her, in fact that was the first time I met her. That whole situation blew my high too. That's the damage that a crazy chick can do to your world.
Both people in your story sound crazy

This reminds me of a situation last month. Im riding in the car with family and out of no where this chick attacks her bf in the street and they damn near fell in ftont of our car when he was trying to restrain. That bitch almost got both of them ran over yet people think a man shoukdn't hit a woman. A slap would have been a safer response insteas of damn near getting hit by a car.

Back