Jesus don’t let a woman scorned take the wheel..

Man how do y all find the will to stay around these crazy bitches?

Reading some stories in here is wild. And y'all got back together?

lmao, any slight sign of disrespect im cutting a chick off.

Im never letting it go to a point where she feels comfortable to attack me or yell at me.
i tried to make it work for the kid.

i went thru alot with her but for some dumb ass reason i thought it would get better. shit just got worse...
but once we broke up...my life got better and hers....well we'll see in a few years when she gets out.

but i have dealt with some crazy chicks that at the first sign...they was gone.

its alot of them out here.
and i think thats why dudes look at chicks funny when talking about abuse. most guys have been brought to the edge and choose to not hit. but then understand how some dudes can fly off the handle.

its a reason dudes always ask "but what she do"

Man how do y all find the will to stay around these crazy bitches?

Reading some stories in here is wild. And y'all got back together?

lmao, any slight sign of disrespect im cutting a chick off.

Im never letting it go to a point where she feels comfortable to attack me or yell at me.

In my case those type of relationships were the norm I saw growing up. Hell Detroit chicks go just as hard or harder at times than us niggas do.

Back in school it was the girls who had the most violent fights. They was bussin each other heads open with master locks, box cutters etc. So unless you managed to pull a Southfield or Oak Park chick, you probably wound up with a crazy bitch with a phat ass and could fuck your socks off. Being young n dumb it was a thrill

I just had to grow up, because I was pretty fucked up myself. Once you leave a crazy bitch, its like the clouds disappear and the blue skies come out.

In my case those type of relationships were the norm I saw growing up. Hell Detroit chicks go just as hard or harder at times than us niggas do.

Back in school it was the girls who had the most violent fights. They was bussin each other heads open with master locks, box cutters etc. So unless you managed to pull a Southfield or Oak Park chick, you probably wound up with a crazy bitch with a phat ass and could fuck your socks off. Being young n dumb it was a thrill

I just had to grow up, because I was pretty fucked up myself. Once you leave a crazy bitch, its like the clouds disappear and the blue skies come out.
preach bruh....
i look more at myslef than i look at a chick. i needed to fix my own mentality.

and honestly...she was the best thing to happen to me. i never dated a philly chick again. not saying philly chicks are bad....but alot dont want shit. but dating her made me look at all my decisions and what was really important.
once i went thru my hoodrat cleansing....met a bad domincan broad and met my wife.
the order doesnt really matter right now....
but i got right

preach bruh....
i look more at myslef than i look at a chick. i needed to fix my own mentality.

and honestly...she was the best thing to happen to me. i never dated a philly chick again. not saying philly chicks are bad....but alot dont want shit. but dating her made me look at all my decisions and what was really important.
once i went thru my hoodrat cleansing....met a bad domincan broad and met my wife.
the order doesnt really matter right now....
but i got right

No doubt. I had to realize I had a problem with what I call rah rah girls. Once I understood that and wanted better. Boom, whole life changed.

Even won the custody battle I'd been fighting for yeaes at the time. Career jumped too. I think we really underestimate the power of the mind. We attract what we desire for the most part. Whether we choose to admit it or not is a different story.

No doubt. I had to realize I had a problem with what I call rah rah girls. Once I understood that and wanted better. Boom, whole life changed.

Even won the custody battle I'd been fighting for yeaes at the time. Career jumped too. I think we really underestimate the power of the mind. We attract what we desire for the most part. Whether we choose to admit it or not is a different story.
true...man shit...

i think all the mental power you put into not killing them bitches takes away from your growth potential.

when you dont have to worry about being suffocated in your sleep or rat poison in your cereal you can think of great things.