Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jennifer Lopez Felt 'Violated' During a love scene early on in her career.

For clarity's sake, let's play a game.

A person has a gun to your head, and is asking for your bank card.
You have at least three choices:
1. Give the bank card up
2. Fight the person
3. Do nothing
It always comes down to individual choice

Oops! These are YOUR words fool.

" The fact that the abuser forces the victim to make the choice is what makes it coercion. "

So, which one is it?

lol Forces her to make a choice between the two options genius. Wesley allegedly had a pointless sex scene put in the movie so he could cop some cheap feels, and J Lo had to either go along with it or lose her spot. I don't know that any of that happened, but that's the scenario at play. If that actually happened, the fact that Wesley forced her into that position is what makes it coercion. The actual choice doesn't matter. Whether she chose to do the scene or walk on the big opportunity, she was coerced. Why is that so hard to understand?

Wesley isn't to blame for her choosing the opportunity for more money and fame over her own dignity and self respect, but he is to blame for putting in her in a position where she had to make a choice between the two. Again, this is all assuming that the story being told is true.

For clarity's sake, let's play a game.

A person has a gun to your head, and is asking for your bank card.
You have at least three choices:
1. Give the bank card up
2. Fight the person
3. Do nothing
It always comes down to individual choice

You really don't understand how dumb you are for coming up with this example do you? That is coercion, and it's a crime to put a gun to someone's head and make them make a choice.

lol Forces her to make a choice between the two options genius. Wesley allegedly had a pointless sex scene put in the movie so he could cop some cheap feels, and J Lo had to either go along with it or lose her spot. I don't know that any of that happened, but that's the scenario at play. If that actually happened, the fact that Wesley forced her into that position is what makes it coercion. The actual choice doesn't matter. Whether she chose to do the scene or walk on the big opportunity, she was coerced. Why is that so hard to understand?

Wesley isn't to blame for her choosing the opportunity for more money and fame over her own dignity and self respect, but he is to blame for putting in her in a position where she had to make a choice between the two. Again, this is all assuming that the story being told is true.

You really don't understand how dumb you are for coming up with this example do you? That is coercion, and it's a crime to put a gun to someone's head and make them make a choice.

Boy, did you graduate middle school? You keep getting confused by coerce and choice and force. The three are not the same, yet you use them interchangeably. Again, JLo said so herself no one forced her to do anything. She chose to do the scene to make it in Hollywood. And no one can coerce a grown person to do anything; you always have a choice. Stop being a victim and accept individual responsibility.

Oh, and you got called out and pimp slapped for using the words wrongly. Stay mad.

camron.gif

Boy, did you graduate middle school? You keep getting confused by coerce and choice and force. The three are not the same, yet you use them interchangeably. Again, JLo said so herself no one forced her to do anything. She chose to do the scene to make it in Hollywood. And no one can coerce a grown person to do anything; you always have a choice. Stop being a victim and accept individual responsibility.

Oh, and you got called out and pimp slapped for using the words wrongly. Stay mad.

View attachment 689757

I thought you were just trolling, but maybe you are just this dumb. Posting gifs doesn't hide the fact that you seem to be slow on the uptake, so let's make it easy for you.

When you pick between multiple options, you're making a choice.

If you're in a position where you have no alternative but to make a choice between a group of options, you're being forced to make that choice.

If someone creates a set of options that are all bad for you and forces you to choose between those options in hopes of getting you to do something they want, they are coercing you.

Got it now?

I thought you were just trolling, but maybe you are just this dumb. Posting gifs doesn't hide the fact that you seem to be slow on the uptake, so let's make it easy for you.

When you pick between multiple options, you're making a choice.

If you're in a position where you have no alternative but to make a choice between a group of options, you're being forced to make that choice.

If someone creates a set of options that are all bad for you and forces you to choose between those options in hopes of getting you to do something they want, they are coercing you.

Got it now?

Dummy, why are you discounting individual responsibility and CHOICE?

We always have a choice. JLo chose to do the scene because she wanted to advance her career. She wasn't forced to.

You really need to understand the fundamentals of words dude.

We always have an alternative. She could have simply chose not to shoot the scene.

Please tell me how she COULD NOT choose to NOT shoot the scene?

Dummy, why are you discounting individual responsibility and CHOICE?

We always have a choice. JLo chose to do the scene because she wanted to advance her career. She wasn't forced to.

You really need to understand the fundamentals of words dude.

We always have an alternative. She could have simply chose not to shoot the scene.

Please tell me how she COULD NOT choose to NOT shoot the scene?

You really are an idiot huh? For the last time. I've never said she was forced to do the scene. I've said she was coerced, and that's a fact. Yes, she chose to do the scene, and that's on her. However, if the account of what happened is correct, Wesley never should have put her in that position to begin with.

I don't know why this is so hard for your pea brain to comprehend. Yes, we all make our choices and are accountable for those choices. That doesn't mean that there aren't external forces putting us in positions where all of our choices are bad. You gave the example about the person with the gun. The victim in that example could choose to fight and wind up getting killed. Yes, that is the choice that person made, good or bad. However, that person choosing to risk his or her life over a bank card doesn't excuse the fact that the person with the gun was wrong for creating that scenario in the first place.

If you still don't get it, I don't know what to tell you, but I ain't responding on this point anymore.

You really are an idiot huh? For the last time. I've never said she was forced to do the scene. I've said she was coerced, and that's a fact. Yes, she chose to do the scene, and that's on her. However, if the account of what happened is correct, Wesley never should have put her in that position to begin with.

I don't know why this is so hard for your pea brain to comprehend. Yes, we all make our choices and are accountable for those choices. That doesn't mean that there aren't external forces putting us in positions where all of our choices are bad. You gave the example about the person with the gun. The victim in that example could choose to fight and wind up getting killed. Yes, that is the choice that person made, good or bad. However, that person choosing to risk his or her life over a bank card doesn't excuse the fact that the person with the gun was wrong for creating that scenario in the first place.

If you still don't get it, I don't know what to tell you, but I ain't responding on this point anymore.
Your first mistake is going off of assumptions and gossip. Whomever the dude is she shot the scene with wasn't the director nor producer, so he didn't coerce her into anything. What you think is a fact is only an assumption. Again, you are trying to push a false narrative. I am going to keep my foot on your neck boy. Keep making assumptions.

Your first mistake is going off of assumptions and gossip. Whomever the dude is she shot the scene with wasn't the director nor producer, so he didn't coerce her into anything. What you think is a fact is only an assumption. Again, you are trying to push a false narrative. I am going to keep my foot on your neck boy. Keep making assumptions.

Illiterate, troll, dumbass, all three? I'm not sure which you are at this point, but just as evidence of how silly your posts are:

I've never said any of it was true. I've just been discussing the scenario as presented.

Illiterate, troll, dumbass, all three? I'm not sure which you are at this point, but just as evidence of how silly your posts are:

I've never said any of it was true. I've just been discussing the scenario as presented.
Thought you weren't going to respond again punk? Just fiendin' to get your narrative in, right? I got you shook, stumbling over your words and backtracking on your previous statements. Your argument fell apart under scrutiny. That's what happens when you comment on gossip.

How does anyone know the truth about the percentage of false accusations? Sexual assault and rape almost always boil down to he said/she said stuff, so I always wonder where they get these stats about the real number of false accusations from.

I'm not saying that I believe a bunch of chicks are out there lying about rape, but I do believe there are a lot of circumstances where shit isn't as cut and dry as some might believe and each side has his or her own perspective.

As with any study it's based on the information they have available to them. And the he said/she said nature of sexual assault is what makes it so hard to even prosecute or investigate to begin with. But there's no gray area to what actual assault and rape are. I mentioned before that what alot of men consider harassment, assault etc tend to lie on the extreme end of things where somebody has to physically snatch somebody up while for women their ideas are often much more nuanced and often based on how they felt in that given moment.

There's no different perspectives on it where somebody would say "Well ok he may have forced her a little but it wasn't rape." Ideas like that are why people who have been assaulted think they can't speak up because they may have said no initially but eventually just gave in and let the person do whatever they wanted just to get the shit over with. Thats one of those things where it either flat out is or isn't.

If she did not want to do the scene, she could have not done the scene.

There is an interview where 2pac explains that he was going to do a love scene in Poetic Justice and she required him to take a HIV test. He refused to take the test.
His choice was not to take the test and John had to cut the scene
Actors and Actresses do not have to do such things, they have agents, lawyers who can get them out of scenes or have the scene cut out.
Some actresses have stand-ins to do scenes for them when they do not want to do certain scenes.

This thread has really exposed the posters who are sheeple and those who aren't. Those fools get their info from Twitter.

Exposed their hypocrisy. When I asked them how would they approach the situation if it was one of their own children or family members, there was a different approach, one poster refused to answer the question and another poster danced around it.
Their whole approach changed when it became one of their own children or family members involved in a situation like this.
They would have been looked at as a whole fool if they took the same approach if their own child/children or close family member was involved in a situation like this

huh....nigga I don't give a shit about trying to see you fool. I was letting my internet friend know what I do for a living. I also don t hide in a VPN. I'm right here in Charlotte NC right off Sugar Creek Rd. If anyone of you niggas ever want to get your jaw rearrange that's where I am
Finally admitting to living off sugar creek?
You better than that OG

Back