Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jennifer Lopez Felt 'Violated' During a love scene early on in her career.

Lol bruh we get it you’re the edgy guy in the forum who thinks everybody sensitive and women don’t like nice guys and wearing fedoras or whatever

Proof that I have ever stated anything like that?

That's what I thought. You know what they say about assumptions.

Try to stay on topic.

Sherman_mush.gif

Because unlike you I've actually read about this topic over the course of years. Including multiple studies and articles about the percentage of false accusations and your weird ass idea that the only assaults that are to be taken seriously are ones where a woman is snatched off the street. Neither holds up under any actual study or research that's been done. Years of research trumps your personal opinion

How does anyone know the truth about the percentage of false accusations? Sexual assault and rape almost always boil down to he said/she said stuff, so I always wonder where they get these stats about the real number of false accusations from.

I'm not saying that I believe a bunch of chicks are out there lying about rape, but I do believe there are a lot of circumstances where shit isn't as cut and dry as some might believe and each side has his or her own perspective.

The funny thing is, people in this thread have said much more inflammatory things about Wesley Snipes than J-Lo ever did.

J-Lo (without saying any names) just said an actor and a director made her feel uncomfortable on a movie set during a scene that she later regretted doing.

Some of y’all are up in here accusing Wesley Snipes (by name) of brutally assaulting Halle Berry… Without one shred of evidence.

What y’all are accusing him of is a actually serious crime that could get a person sent to prison for years.

What J-Lo is accusing an unnamed actor of doing is just him “pressuring” her into doing something she wasn’t obligated to do and in retrospect, she probably should have (and could have) refused to do.

Designing fiber networks and finding IP addresses through a VPN are not the same thing. But please try to do it and come visit me for some tea sir.

View attachment 689121
huh....nigga I don't give a shit about trying to see you fool. I was letting my internet friend know what I do for a living. I also don t hide in a VPN. I'm right here in Charlotte NC right off Sugar Creek Rd. If anyone of you niggas ever want to get your jaw rearrange that's where I am

huh....nigga I don't give a shit about trying to see you fool. I was letting my internet friend know what I do for a living. I also don t hide in a VPN. I'm right here in Charlotte NC right off Sugar Creek Rd. If anyone of you niggas ever want to get your jaw rearrange that's where I am

You mentioned your little fiber optics degree like it mattered. It doesn't. Might as well have said you went to 'nail' school punk. And no one cares about your 'fighting' skills. Always talking tough on these forums. This you boy!

1636374215817.png

1636374223094.png

Damn retarded niggas still in here arguing over what coercion means. It doesn't matter what choice the victim makes. The fact that the abuser forces the victim to make the choice is what makes it coercion.

Coercion isn't always criminal, but it's usually shitty regardless.

Once again fool, no one forced JLo to do anything. She said so herself. Stop with the false narratives.

Marlo one way clip.gif

Marlo but it's the other way clip.gif

Back