Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Jennifer Hough Sits With The Real to Speak Out Against Nicki Minaj & Kenneth Petty: ‘I’m Tired of Being Afraid’

Nicki's fans are using that toxic feminity energy......sad

Also that nigga did that shit but that's a moot point he's already got caught and did time for that

So, now the conspiracy theory is that the liberal far-left is mad at Nicki for casting doubt on the vaccine, so they’ve sent this Jennifer Hough woman to destroy Nicki.

Someone was questioning why she (Jennifer) is speaking out now and why is a show like “The Real” interviewing her, when they’re not known for doing these types of interviews.

Even though she wasn’t there, Jeannie Mae (Asian cohost on show who married Jeezy) is a survivor of abuse & is very vocal about her experience. I would assume she advocated for this story to be told. Obviously, for the past few weeks that Nicki’s random ass tweeting and posting that adorable baby was an attempt to overshadow this interview. I guess her handler Karen Civil couldn’t “Olivia Pope” this one.

They should try to show he’s a changed man that made a mistake while young but naaaaaah.
They doubling down on street shit and willing to risk everything for a guilty Nigga.

Back