Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Jennifer Hough Sits With The Real to Speak Out Against Nicki Minaj & Kenneth Petty: ‘I’m Tired of Being Afraid’

So, now the conspiracy theory is that the liberal far-left is mad at Nicki for casting doubt on the vaccine, so they’ve sent this Jennifer Hough woman to destroy Nicki.

Someone was questioning why she (Jennifer) is speaking out now and why is a show like “The Real” interviewing her, when they’re not known for doing these types of interviews.

I don't get these bitches that like killers, rapist, and pedophiles etc. Like his parents failed dude by naming him petty because he thought he could do petty shit and get away with it. So, women will always feel scared when a rapist is back on the street and what make it worst is Nicki defending a known rapist, married him and had a kid by him. Also dude has yet to registered as a sex offender.

Last edited:
So, now the conspiracy theory is that the liberal far-left is mad at Nicki for casting doubt on the vaccine, so they’ve sent this Jennifer Hough woman to destroy Nicki.

Someone was questioning why she (Jennifer) is speaking out now and why is a show like “The Real” interviewing her, when they’re not known for doing these types of interviews.

I came back to this site too soon...😪

This trash ass chick has been destroying herself...her actions and words got her here

It's been a long time coming imo...she's problematic af

I just want her to say something bad about Remy Ma again, so Remy can put out Shether Part 2. She done gave Remy way too much material. lol

I never understood how dudes like these can still be considered as a mate let alone a father.
That's her childhood friend, that's why she married him. Guess she didn't want to get to know a new nigga at her age or whatever

2 pedos

And her pops dies by hit and run.. its rough
Shit don't make it no better with having to deal with more shit being with a rapist when she hasn't fully healed losing her father but you still gotta hold these women accountable and not coddled them to think shit is cool because women constantly always talk about dudes being this and that and women shouldn't be with him but then turnaround and co-sign women being with a rapist.

Back