Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich

I was tweeting about this shit the other day. Based on the trailer, they don't seem like they're digging too deep into the shit. But we'll see.

Never said it didn't apply... but yall have been clamoring for documentaries on white predators and when one or several come out yall are on some... "yeah.. so what shit" or at least it seems that way
i think you guys are confusing our point.

I was tweeting about this shit the other day. Based on the trailer, they don't seem like they're digging too deep into the shit. But we'll see.
i bet they dont.......too many people will go down. but its nice ratings.

i bet it wont be no horror impending doom music or dark pictures of him.

he will most likely be misunderstood or lost in his power but wasnt a bad person.

Never said it didn't apply... but yall have been clamoring for documentaries on white predators and when one or several come out yall are on some... "yeah.. so what shit" or at least it seems that way
Its not about clamoring for docs. Its about acknowledging disproportionate coverage in general based on Race and having a problem with it. Yall just are bad at recognizing and/or caring about covert racism

i bet they dont.......too many people will go down. but its nice ratings.

i bet it wont be no horror impending doom music or dark pictures of him.

he will most likely be misunderstood or lost in his power but wasnt a bad person.
“ he was abused as a child”

Who knows exactly how long this doc was in the works though

Didn't he die like a month into his sentence?

Its not about clamoring for docs. Its about acknowledging disproportionate coverage in general based on Race and having a problem with it. Yall just are bad at recognizing and/or caring about covert racism

Gotcha.

Two of the docs have been about two of the biggest artists of all time being accused of some NASTY shit.. it got alotta pub.. no argument there.

White males have been and still are overwhelmingly the face of the pervert/metoo movement offenders tho.

I completely realize The Neverland and Rkelly doc got mad light shined on it.

White folks still the face of the shit tho.. Epstein..Kevin Spacey.. Louis CK.. Bill Oreilley, Harvey Weinstein, Roger Ailes and many more right?

Where we absolutely agree is that the punishment of overall said behavior has been disproportionate

Back