Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich

"Nah but see see see this aint getting the same amount of media attention as R. Kelly and MJ"
I don't understand why you're mocking something that's an obvious fact. The fact that ppl have to be alerted about this doc proves there's unequal coverage for predators based on race. What exactly are yall pushing back against?

"Nah but see see see this aint getting the same amount of media attention as R. Kelly and MJ"

MJ was dead when that doc came out... folks still found a way to make it matter did they not?
I’m documentated to be a hater of the doc plus I have made it a point to never watch it

so the doc made after death and the publics opinion cant crucify a dead man who will never go to trial.

those other docs were made to sway public opinion and a hit job.

who in here want to lock this shit up?

I don't understand why you're mocking something that's an obvious fact. The fact that ppl have to be alerted about this doc proves there's unequal coverage for predators based on race. What exactly are yall pushing back against?
this is what i dont get.

if a pedo is guilty so how we lost.
if a doc is made so how we lost.

but if we say equal treatment....so how we defending pedo shit.

ion want to play this game.

so the doc made after death and the publics opinion cant crucify a dead man who will never go to trial.

those other docs were made to sway public opinion and a hit job.

who in here want to lock this shit up?
Niggas love playing dumb. They see the video lynching of Arbery and automatically know that's fucked up, but other subtle forms of racism they don't recognize and outright deny

im going to make a cosby thread and post 35 of the testimonies now.......well tomorrow or maybe friday

but
just know...yall did this to ya selves.

I'm sure you do realize that two of the biggest pop and r&b artists in the world and OF ALL TIME having documentaries made about them is going to garner more attention that some pasty rich white pervert most folks have never even heard of right?

Since the coverage is different do you plan on sharing the news about this doc to everyone you can to mitigate the lack of coverage?

Before we even go any further let me be clear. I have no tolerance for perverts or child abusers of ANY fuckin race and they all need to be buried under the jail.

I'm just not rocking with this narrative that Black folks are being made the face of sexual abuse across the board

I'm sure you do realize that two of the biggest pop and r&b artists in the world and OF ALL TIME having documentaries made about them is going to garner more attention that some pasty rich white pervert most folks have never even heard of right?

Since the coverage is different do you plan on sharing the news about this doc to everyone you can to mitigate the lack of coverage?
Yeah yeah sure the stars are gonna garner more attention but a 20 part mini series on loop compared to an obscure Netflix doc is still disproportionate coverage. The media is very powerful. If the media wanted to they can make Epstein and all the other white predators just as famous as R. Kelly, but they choose not to, focus on black predators and yall sheep it up..

Before we even go any further let me be clear. I have no tolerance for perverts or child abusers of ANY fuckin race and they all need to be buried under the jail.

I'm just not rocking with this narrative that Black folks are being made the face of sexual abuse across the board
You understand there is anti black racism and inequality in this country but all of a sudden it doesn't apply here. Aight

and thats fine.....but that like saying we arent the face of most of the violent crimes in the states.
we get arrested more
we beat our women more
and we all wear wife beaters and have our pants below our asses
and none of us are articulate.

i know plenty of black people who are not any of these ways...yet people think thats all black people are......i wonder why?

Back