Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jeezy Announces Surprise New Project

Nobody is holding him to TM101 but when your consistently trash the past 4 years with maybe a cool song here or there, he dont got to go back to 101 but if you going drop something atleast let if have some flare, like somebody said he just fucking up his legacy with duda after duds. Choruses are LAAAAAAZYYY, his flow boring asf because he really ain't saying shit anymore and it nust be some generic ass rambling, buddy time is over.

All There ft. Bank Roll Fresh was his last banger and mostly because of Fresh.

Shawty Redd sound is just generic asf these days and his sound is dated. Everybody pretty much does what he did better now. The whole Jeezy/Redd hype is long gone.
Louder fam

I thought he retired tho lol rappers gotta cut that im retiring shit out. Go on hiatus, record, pick the best songs then drop a project.

jeezy is missing slick pulla to help him with his song writing and dj folk to help him pick his albums

trappin aint dead>>>>>>

holy ghost on seen it all >>>>>

let em know and never settle

tm 103 started his decline in my opinion

church in these streets was ass
tod3 was solid
pressure had solid beats and features but jeezy mailed it in on them verses on there smh

tm104 was trash juice

It bumps in the whip I’ll admit that... lyrically Jeezy tryin hard to make it 2005 again. Smh

Back