Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jeezy Announces Surprise New Project

had to start “buy a bank” over 3 times

“lets start praying for the sucka niggas, stay a 1000 feet away from busta niggas, fu*k niggas come with bad vibes dawg b*tch made thats why i gotta slide dawg”

whew* :godisgood:

After 1st listen yeah this ain’t it. I usually through shit on my playlist just to have it on there but I don’t think I’m gone even do that

:scust:

Nobody is holding him to TM101 but when your consistently trash the past 4 years with maybe a cool song here or there, he dont got to go back to 101 but if you going drop something atleast let if have some flare, like somebody said he just fucking up his legacy with duda after duds. Choruses are LAAAAAAZYYY, his flow boring asf because he really ain't saying shit anymore and it nust be some generic ass rambling, buddy time is over.

All There ft. Bank Roll Fresh was his last banger and mostly because of Fresh.

Shawty Redd sound is just generic asf these days and his sound is dated. Everybody pretty much does what he did better now. The whole Jeezy/Redd hype is long gone.

Not gonna listen to it until they open the gym back up but TM104 was trash. I fucks with the mixtape he did with Boston George.

Wonder what other sites have said about this latest album? Wonder if the sentiment the same as it is in here?

Back