Welcome To aBlackWeb

The first and 2nd one freaked me out

Wonder if they'll change the look or anything on it
What??? I didn't know. How the fuck was he even able continue to directing movies? Who would work with him? I really liked the first movie, too, I feel gross.

this was suppose to drop October of this year but im not surprised they pushed it back cause it was gonna be a theatre release but there was no trailer, no hype or buzz surrounding it

What??? I didn't know. How the fuck was he even able continue to directing movies? Who would work with him? I really liked the first movie, too, I feel gross.
Holly weird- people forgive and forget when people line their pockets. Same reason why Weinstein, Woody Allen, Etc were able to roam around unhinged . For literally decades.

I vaguely remember muhfuckas getting lifted out of a school bus.. and then another one somewhere in a barn or some shit.

Both were some mid if we being honest and it doesnt really need a reboot.

Ill catch it on gang

Didn't it destroy the tire to get the bus to stop though? I kind of remember the bus not starting sometime in the movie too
Cars, buses, trucks never seem to start or they always breakdown in horror movies. You could be driving a recently purchased 2019 Benz AMG, that ish will break down warning lights, dead stop on a 2 lane road. Roadside assistance won’t help because you have no signal on your cell phone.
:uhhuh6:

Back