Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
No they don't get credit for trying cause they really not trying to change shit. They just want the look of trying to change shit.

Kaep took the check but he still putting in the same social work as before. Not like he took the nfl settlement check and Nike check and said fuck it.

He is in it for the money but that don't mean that is his only reason. What do you think came up first in that meeting with Jay z, Roc Nation producing the halftime show or the social justice issues?

Folks can't go to war with no money. Even though people hate on him Pimp C said it "how the fuck you gonna go to war when you bitch ass niggas ain't got no cheese"
alot said in this post.

all very true.

so two questions...how does this make jayz a sellout and what does kap still doing social work have to do with him letting the nfl off...thus the work he is doing may not mean shit if the system can still do what it does to those he helped?

alot said in this post.

all very true.

so two questions...how does this make jayz a sellout and what does kap still doing social work have to do with him letting the nfl off...thus the work he is doing may not mean shit if the system can still do what it does to those he helped?

Him being a sellout remains to be seen.

We don't know what Kaep legal team had or didn't have on the NFL and what it could've really amounted to. So I can't say he let them off the hook.

Kaep actually did what he set out to do, which was bring more attention to the things that's been happening to black people. Until people willing to break the system ain't too much he can do. What you asking of Kaep is actually the job of these democrats that black people keep blindly voting in and getting no results from.

Last edited:
Kaep and Hov is during their thing

tenor.gif

T.H.I.W.

Him being a sellout remains to be seen.

We don't know what Kaep legal team had or didn't have on the NFL and what it could've really amounted to. So I can't say he let them off the hook.

Kaep actually did what he set out to do, which was bring more attention to the things that's been happening to black people. Until people willing to break the system ain't too much he can do. What you asking of Kaep is actually the job of these democrats that black people keep blindly voting in and getting no results from.
i believe it was said that their texts and emails were on the table to prove they were systematically blackballing him.

so what was his point again?

because him taking payment while so called bringing attention....sounds a bit like a payoff.
being forced to get them emails most likely would have shown all the other players who was blackballed for whatever reason and how the owners truly feel about their "star negroes".

and also ....if we can allow kap to fall back on social activism and philanthropy.....why cant we for the next man or jayz?

just saying.....we give a bunch of reasons why people do the shit they do when they aint shit.....but the people that do good things..it seems like their whole shit can be erased because of shit people either dont understand or dont agree with.

so is this a more bad than good thing or a more good than bad thing?
but sellout.....nah ..i cant say that.

i believe it was said that their texts and emails were on the table to prove they were systematically blackballing him.

so what was his point again?

because him taking payment while so called bringing attention....sounds a bit like a payoff.
being forced to get them emails most likely would have shown all the other players who was blackballed for whatever reason and how the owners truly feel about their "star negroes".

and also ....if we can allow kap to fall back on social activism and philanthropy.....why cant we for the next man or jayz?

just saying.....we give a bunch of reasons why people do the shit they do when they aint shit.....but the people that do good things..it seems like their whole shit can be erased because of shit people either dont understand or dont agree with.

so is this a more bad than good thing or a more good than bad thing?
but sellout.....nah ..i cant say that.

I read the first article you posted and like I said before we nor that reporter knows what they had. We would like to know but we don't. Even stated in the article it said it "could have been damaging". I would take that as Kaep, Reid and the lawyers weren't too sure of so called proof they may have had and what it may have amounted to. So Kaep and Reid took what they felt was fair and kept up the social activism.

So with Kaep continuing on his social justice campaign why not take the money. As the saying goes "A bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush"

How was he paid off if nothing has changed in his actions and what he continues to fight for and speak out about?

Explain how Kaep has fallen back on his activism and philanthropy?

That's your answer right there. Who the fuck speaks highly of a person or some shit they disagree with?

I can't say whether is bad or good cause the details haven't come out yet. Just that the track record of such deals with corporations like this usually amount to absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I read the first article you posted and like I said before we nor that reporter knows what they had. We would like to know but we don't. Even stated in the article it said it "could have been damaging". I would take that as Kaep, Reid and the lawyers weren't too sure of so called proof they may have had and what it may have amounted to. So Kaep and Reid took what they felt was fair and kept up the social activism.

So with Kaep continuing on his social justice campaign why not take the money. As the saying goes "A bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush"

How was he paid off if nothing has changed in his actions and what he continues to fight for and speak out about?

Explain how Kaep has fallen back on his activism and philanthropy?

That's your answer right there. Who the fuck speaks highly of a person or some shit they disagree with?

I can't say whether is bad or good cause the details haven't come out yet. Just that the track record of such deals with corporations like this usually amount to absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.
why not take the money?
very interesting.
what i mean by faling back on activism is whenever someone brings up that he took the money.....the next response is usually about his social work.
ok cool.
yet, we dont do the same with jayz? so my question is why not?

and yes you can speak highly of someone while disagreeing with an action. i dont think it has to be either or.

and if we gonna say working with corporations usually dont amount to shit.....so jay cant take the money and run? or are we looking at it like he shouldnt even have partnered with them?

two men....same system.
very interesting indeed.

why not take the money?
very interesting.
what i mean by faling back on activism is whenever someone brings up that he took the money.....the next response is usually about his social work.
ok cool.
yet, we dont do the same with jayz? so my question is why not?

and yes you can speak highly of someone while disagreeing with an action. i dont think it has to be either or.

and if we gonna say working with corporations usually dont amount to shit.....so jay cant take the money and run? or are we looking at it like he shouldnt even have partnered with them?

two men....same system.
very interesting indeed.

The fuck you mean people don't do that with Jay z, you talking some bullshit. It's folks in this very thread who said give that man the benefit of doubt and some such as myself who said they will take a wait and see approach.

Don't start making shit up

I disagree. If I disagree with a person's actions I can't speak highly of them. It is either or. That also don't mean I have to shit on them but speak highly of them ain't going to happen.

Nobody said he couldn't take the money and run but that obviously ain't what he doing. No he shouldn't have with all that shit he talked about Travis Scott. This nigga literally is co-producing the halftime show he just shitted on Travis Scott for doing. I believe Travis Scott said he got some donation money from the NFL for some causes he working with. Now a few months later Jay z doing the same shit. He need to apologize that young nigga for real.

Do black people still wear louis Vuitton? After they said they dont make their clothes for black people.

Guaranteed some of those people wearing those clothes were championing the NFL boycott.

I don't think I heard about that. When did this happen?

The fuck you mean people don't do that with Jay z, you talking some bullshit. It's folks in this very thread who said give that man the benefit of doubt and some such as myself who said they will take a wait and see approach.

Don't start making shit up

I disagree. If I disagree with a person's actions I can't speak highly of them. It is either or. That also don't mean I have to shit on them but speak highly of them ain't going to happen.

Nobody said he couldn't take the money and run but that obviously ain't what he doing. No he shouldn't have with all that shit he talked about Travis Scott. This nigga literally is co-producing the halftime show he just shitted on Travis Scott for doing. I believe Travis Scott said he got some donation money from the NFL for some causes he working with. Now a few months later Jay z doing the same shit. He need to apologize that young nigga for real.
What I make up?

Too many idiotic posts to know where to begin.

So if Hov makes it to where players are free to protest/kneel and creates a collaborative project with the NFL around social justice, what's the issue?

Yall comparing it to Travis Scott's halftime show but I didn't see anything with him mentioning social justice. He just took a check and bounced. Why is he being brought up in this thread?

Last year or the year before. Somebody from one of those high end luxury brands said that. I could be mistaken but I think it was somebody connected to LV.

I wouldn't put it past them saying something like that was just asking so I could check out some articles on it.

Back