Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay-Z Partnering With The NFL For Social Justice

What side are you on?

• Total voters
Dude said he's a white average, got white privileged steaming outta his ass but wanna say a black person NFL at that is well off.

Man if you don't sit yo silly ass down with that horse shit. White folks always saying dumb shit.

NBA player that played for the hawks got his ass beat by the cops

NBA player from the Bucks got guns drawn on him, and you talking about these ppl are living better than the average white person. I think you should stop posting and living smh.

White folks always saying how something should be.

Dude said he's a white average, got white privileged steaming outta his ass but wanna say a black person NFL at that is well off.

Man if you don't sit yo silly ass down with that horse shit. White folks always saying dumb shit.

NBA player that played for the hawks got his ass beat by the cops

NBA player from the Bucks got guns drawn on him, and you talking about these ppl are living better than the average white person. I think you should stop posting and living smh.

White folks always saying how something should be.
Im talkin bout income. Here u go misconstruing again.

I dont deny white privelege. Im talkin finances. Minimum nfl salary makes more than average white person. Nothin u said change.s that its also straying from the point

What's heart breaking about this?...Tidal is a tech company...Pinks, Asians, and Punjabis are typically are the majority in these environments...And Jay doesn't own it completely...It's not a Black company or a Hip Hop company...It's for all genres...They just knew having Jay as the face was gonna tap into the Black dollar because the community believes him...Same thing that's happening with this NFL business...

I think the sad thing is that more Blacks are worried about the NFL and Jay Z than breaking into STEM fields and flourishing...If more niggas had better jobs we could accomplish more of the ownership goals we keep complaining about...

Theres Black ppl in tech. Countless.

whats the next excuse?

Theres Black ppl in tech. Countless.

whats the next excuse?

Never said there weren't...I said the majority of tech companies look like this..And Jay isn't the sole owner and operator of Tidal, so Iono if I'd put the lack of representation in that office all on him...If we want more representation at tidal, more of us who are in tech should apply to tidal...And more of us should care more about getting into those types of fields than we should about the NFL and Jay Z...That way, if Jay actually isn't hiring Black people, there's a hundred other poppin Black tech companies that will represent us...

Most are millionaires at this point. They don't "need" the NFL. But they want to play there and continue to make millions. And I don't fault them for that decision.

That's why I can't be upset with Jay's partnership with the league. Especially when part of the partnership is about trying to effect change.

The majority of the black players in the league have expressed solidarity with Kap and yet continued to work there. If I'm not mad at them, why should I be mad at Jay?

When you say most players are millionaires are you talking about the stars or average players?

Never said there weren't...I said the majority of tech companies look like this..And Jay isn't the sole owner and operator of Tidal, so Iono if I'd put the lack of representation in that office all on him...If we want more representation at tidal, more of us who are in tech should apply to tidal...And more of us should care more about getting into those types of fields than we should about the NFL and Jay Z...That way, if Jay actually isn't hiring Black people, there's a hundred other poppin Black tech companies that will represent us...

he “infiltrated” tidal and it still stayed predominately white. wonder what will happen with the nfl

If we wrong we will be corrected by y’all if we right we will correct y’all. People jump to conclusions with news daily it ain’t that bad
Thats cool

But why jump to conclusions?

I highly doubt anyone in the "wait n see" category is cool w jay sellin out, just simply dont wanna pick a side without seeing the details first

This is just fucking sad mane., Like really and niggas in here, man this aint cool at all for us to be in here fussing about shit that's clear as day.. This picture alone should at least make folks start thinking deeply and stop with the excuses,

This is heart-breaking for real.

Lol niggas did forget tho damn

What's heart breaking about this?...Tidal is a tech company...Pinks, Asians, and Punjabis are typically are the majority in these environments...And Jay doesn't own it completely...It's not a Black company or a Hip Hop company...It's for all genres...They just knew having Jay as the face was gonna tap into the Black dollar because the community believes him...Same thing that's happening with this NFL business...

I think the sad thing is that more Blacks are worried about the NFL and Jay Z than breaking into STEM fields and flourishing...If more niggas had better jobs we could accomplish more of the ownership goals we keep complaining about...

Please it’s a slew of pushes for stem programs the past like 10 years. Thing is schools are trash

Most are millionaires at this point. They don't "need" the NFL. But they want to play there and continue to make millions. And I don't fault them for that decision.

That's why I can't be upset with Jay's partnership with the league. Especially when part of the partnership is about trying to effect change.

The majority of the black players in the league have expressed solidarity with Kap and yet continued to work there. If I'm not mad at them, why should I be mad at Jay?

Nvm saw thearticle

Please it’s a slew of pushes for stem programs the past like 10 years. Thing is schools are trash

Well then, I'll say if more niggas my way cared about STEM fields...The radio can have niggas call in to give they opinion on Jay Z but not to discuss goin to the community college and getting a degree in mechatronics or IT...Not to say you can't worry about both...But one is far less important...

Back