Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay Z ghostwriting for Scarface?

I told you I havent been on boxden for years
Fuck u talmbout?

Shit is an incel racist trump pool.

You iight tho? You keep repeating yourself saying weird shit.

Everything stable at home?
Yet you post there.
Don't front like there's not some interesting threads that be poppin.
Everything good in my end.
I'm just stating that you go from forum 2 forum with this jay z and nas rivalry talking non facts to get posters on ya side.
So let's talk about it

Yet you post there.
Don't front like there's not some interesting threads that be poppin.
Everything good in my end.
I'm just stating that you go from forum 2 forum with this jay z and nas rivalry talking non facts to get posters on ya side.
So let's talk about it
When's the last time I posted?

The funny thing about that Nas rumor is that it was started by someone in Jay camp (dream hampton), and it was at a time where Nas was going the afrocentric route (untitled, distant relatives), and jay was on his euro jay shit.

Jay was catching alot of heat from hip hop heads at the time over that shit. And boom, dream came out and said what she said. Shit got denied by everyone involved and then dream aplogized and took it back.

Cube
Nas

And a bunch of other lyricist had people write for them
Even dude from Dead Prez said he didn't write a verse for Nas.

I don't think nas uses ghostwriters

You can kinda tell when he's feeling the music and when he's uninspired.

I think I heard mac 10 say Cube had a writer for something,but Cube wrote for NWA members so he no doubt can write.

I told you I havent been on boxden for years
Fuck u talmbout?

Shit is an incel racist trump pool.

You iight tho? You keep repeating yourself saying weird shit.

Everything stable at home?
cap i seen u on there . u were on couple months ago

I don't give a fuck about Cube. And you do post on boxden with the same screen name. There's old IC members over there like chiyosuke I've seen you spoken to.

Jay Electronica did not write queens get the money. You just speading Dream Hampton lies. Anybody that studied nas rhyme scheme can see that he wrote it himself. You're a big jigga fan speading lies forum 2 forum.
Agreed but Cube that nigga

This doesn't actually say that Jay ghost wrote for Face.

He clearly said that Jay dropped 3 verses ,so I assume face thought Jay would do his verse and he would lay the rest of the verses or verse,but when Jay bodied it,Face didn't even want to use it or make the song.

Jay did some high key stuntin shit.That's why on some friendly comp shit he was saying he was thinking "Nigga fuck you"

I bet that shit fire as fuck.Jay writing from Scarface's perspective .

If Jay ever wrote a verse for face,it would have to be on The Fix,because face left the galaxy on that album.

Even dude from Dead Prez said he didn't write a verse for Nas.

I don't think nas uses ghostwriters

You can kinda tell when he's feeling the music and when he's uninspired.

I think I heard mac 10 say Cube had a writer for something,but Cube wrote for NWA members so he no doubt can write.
Cube can write, but after 30 years u get a bit tired and I'm sure his ego is not big enough to borrow some rhymes.

For someone that actually know people in the industry and talked to a loooot of rappers... the shit yall don't know about your favorite rappers would have yall shambles.

They are entertainers, not superheroes.

Everyone needs some help here and there and not everyone got time to write bars all day.

Snoop is a dope freestyler and was the best in LB when he went up against Kurupt.

You think Snoop would turn down a Jay written verse because his ego? Nah if that verse fits the track then that's what they're going with.

At the end of the day they just wanna make good music or a hit.

They are not teenagers trying to prove themselves anymore.
Anyone that has actually sat down and tried to compose a book, multiple songs, a movie, or a show..knows at some point, even people with an affinity to create. Come across writers block and the shit just ain’t there. Some people work through it and some people seek help. I don’t know why ghost writing bothers people.

Exactly, it's not the end of the world. Nobody is gonna stop listening to NaS because someone helped make a hook for him or wrote a sentence for a song or whatever. These threads are funny man it's like people finding out wrestling isn't real.
Ghostwriting has never been respected in hip hop among Mcs and lyricists.

Real rappers are expected to write their raps.

A few lines or a hook isn't the same as a person writing whole verses.

I could see how the general public wouldn't give a fuck.

Ghostwriting has never been respected in hip hop among Mcs and lyricists.

Real rappers are expected to write their raps.

A few lines or a hook isn't the same as a person writing whole verses.

I could see how the general public wouldn't give a fuck.
It’s easier to write lyrics than it is to write songs, when being lyrical was the thing, it made sense to be your own man. When making cohesive songs became a thing, writing cohesive lyrics to fit the song sometimes requires additional help for people who find it harder to write songs. Think about all the songs you heard or we heard growing up where a dude is feature on the song and just spits, shit don’t even be about the song. It’s just a verse that sounds nice. Canibus was good for that, when it came to just spitting, he could destroy some shit, when it came to making a cohesive song, shit didn’t even sound right

With this beat, this hook, this should have been a classic, but shit sounds forced as fuck from bis

Back