Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jay Z ghostwriting for Scarface?

Cube
Nas

And a bunch of other lyricist had people write for them
I'm assuming you're referencing the allegations of Nas using ghost writers on Untitled album? Other then everyone involved denying he had ghost writers I don't have anything else to go off of.

I get collaboration. But they get credit. Once rappers need another rapper to write bars for them I can't view them the same. It also depends if they were considered a great lyricist in the first place. Learning Nas had a ghost writer would hit different then finding out Cube has them.

Last edited:
Why do you go to forums like boxden speading this jigga warrior lie, then come here thinking niggas won't catch on.
Lmao I'm not on bx fam, been years

Jay elect wrote queens get the money, you gotta be deaf to not hear that.

And cube been had people write for him.

Dude got nursery rhymes nowadays, that's hoe u know he writing shit himself

For someone that actually know people in the industry and talked to a loooot of rappers... the shit yall don't know about your favorite rappers would have yall shambles.

They are entertainers, not superheroes.

Everyone needs some help here and there and not everyone got time to write bars all day.

Snoop is a dope freestyler and was the best in LB when he went up against Kurupt.

You think Snoop would turn down a Jay written verse because his ego? Nah if that verse fits the track then that's what they're going with.

At the end of the day they just wanna make good music or a hit.

They are not teenagers trying to prove themselves anymore.

I don't give a fuck about Cube. And you do post on boxden with the same screen name. There's old IC members over there like chiyosuke I've seen you spoken to.

Jay Electronica did not write queens get the money. You just speading Dream Hampton lies. Anybody that studied nas rhyme scheme can see that he wrote it himself. You're a big jigga fan speading lies forum 2 forum.

There were rumours of Gemini/Gemstones writing for Jay not so long ago...

I dare say all rappers have had hooks and add the odd verse or line written for them, especially when tracks (especially in the old days) are made organically with all parties sitting in a room or studio together, and they usually make for the best tunes too... I dont like the idea or artists collaborating by emailing over their verses and then being electronically put on tracks etc

Cube used to ghost for rappers, so its not a big deal if he has had some help with his rhymes too, same goes for Nas who has ghosted for plenty of artists...

That was entirely refuted by Elect and Stic.man of dead prez who also produced on Untitled...

NaS says his only inspiration as regards him crafting his bars or lyrics comes from his brother Jungle

I don't give a fuck about Cube. And you do post on boxden with the same screen name. There's old IC members over there like chiyosuke I've seen you spoken to.

Jay Electronica did not write queens get the money. You just speading Dream Hampton lies. Anybody that studied nas rhyme scheme can see that he wrote it himself. You're a big jigga fan speading lies forum 2 forum.
I told you I havent been on boxden for years
Fuck u talmbout?

Shit is an incel racist trump pool.

You iight tho? You keep repeating yourself saying weird shit.

Everything stable at home?

Back