Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay-Z - 4:44

Lyrically as far as straight technical spitting and bars the album is 10/10

To Jay-Z's credit every album he has ever released lyrically and as far as straight up technical MC-ing/rhyming is 10/10

He has killed every feature he has ever jumped on too

We just gonna act like Jay didn't diss 2 Pac with that nose ring line?

It wasn't a diss, smart guy. He was saying that everyone (most) loves Pac, and no one would call him soft, or feminine, for rocking a nose ring. By that logic, we should be giving some of these new niggas a pass for what many may perceive to be "feminine" fashion choices.

Use your critical thinking skills and stop resorting to conjecture because you don't like Jay. That shit is wack.

It wasn't a diss, smart guy. He was saying that everyone (most) loves Pac, and no one would call him soft, or feminine, for rocking a nose ring. By that logic, we should be giving some of these new niggas a pass for what many may perceive to be "feminine" fashion choices.

Use your critical thinking skills and stop resorting to conjecture because you don't like Jay. That shit is wack.

That is how you interpret it Jay has not explained that shit in detail, stop trying to bully me I cannot be bullied, did you see that slick smile after he said the line?

That is how you interpret it Jay has not explained that shit in detail, stop trying to bully me I cannot be bullied, did you see that slick smile after he said the line?

tenor.gif

sidebar, this thread was hard af to find with the search feature

good thing for google

Back