Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Jay-Z - 4:44

i like this one much better than 4:44

a doc/music video...i like how they edited it

this nigga like really banging their heads against the wall bruh

i thin the user should figure it out..

in what other medium do artst have to explain shit?

they always try to put extra standards on us....that shit was brilliant..and most of them got it to be honest, but cuz the survived a lot of it, it's difficult to have it thrown in their face...when u used to telling one story for years, it's tough being reminded about it especially if u were on the wrong side of the argument....

say i ducked a nigga for some money 20 years ago when i was like 15....

u think i wanna hear about that shit now?

aight...elephant in the room

i dont get the video

@Sweet Pussie Saturday, i saw you on the IC giving this high praise

whats going on here...help a brotha out

Thanks to tidal I see this shot like a week ahead
He just dropped the video for manyfacedgod

i'll ask you

what am i looking at?

edit: just saw your response

but surely they used the friends show as a backdrop for a reason right?

aight...elephant in the room

i dont get the video

@Sweet Pussie Saturday, i saw you on the IC giving this high praise

whats going on here...help a brotha out

Certainly baby love :)

Hopefully you already know the background of the song which parallel the main character in the video Carmichael who just recently walked away from his Netflix/NBC sitcom due to the execs pulling "higher rank" over an controversial epsiode about gun violence.

As you can see in the video, the exact same thing is happening with the "Friends" show, Carmichael is being confronted about its lack of authenticity. Which is a slight jab to the real Friends because Queen Latifah have said for many years that it was a rip off of her show Living Single.

Jay is showing a pattern of how white America have been culture vultures since......forever.

Certainly baby love :)

Hopefully you already know the background of the song which parallel the main character in the video Carmichael who just recently walked away from his Netflix/NBC sitcom due to the execs pulling "higher rank" over an controversial epsiode about gun violence.

As you can see in the video, the exact same thing is happening with the "Friends" show, Carmichael is being confronted about its lack of authenticity. Which is a slight jab to the real Friends because Queen Latifah have said for many years that it was a rip off of her show Living Single.

Jay is showing a pattern of how white America have been culture vultures since......forever.

ok, maybe thats what lost on me...so is more of the second verse the parallel?

i thought the song was more of a dig to all the mumble rap dudes and dudes that dont know the business side of the industry

why yo battery on 8% this late in the evening tho? lets talk about that

just saw the video... shit was dope....

love the conversation

make a thread b/c idk what point you trying to make

Back