3. “Knock It Off”
4. “ES Tales”
5. “Rotation 112th”
6. “Tap Out” (Feat. Jeremih)
7. “OSOM” (Feat. J. Cole)
8. “King’s Dead” (Feat. Future)
9. “Troopers”
10. “Broke +-”
11. “Wow Freestyle” (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
12. “Redemption” (Feat. SZA)
13. “WIN”

Tracklist:

1. “The Bloodiest”
2. “For What It’s Worth”
3. “Knock It Off”
4. “ES Tales”
5. “Rotation 112th”
9. “Troopers”
10. “Broke +-”
13. “WIN”

I'm not usually one to judge by tracklistings but considering the two songs we've already heard...this shit finna be as generic as a rap album can get. Sad cah he's better than that. He prolly wudda won if he'd come out from 01-09 or sutten. But these rap niggas like Jay Rock just don't excite the public any more.

Tracklist:

1. “The Bloodiest”
2. “For What It’s Worth”
3. “Knock It Off”
4. “ES Tales”
5. “Rotation 112th”
9. “Troopers”
10. “Broke +-”
13. “WIN”
Interesting that only future is listed as a feature on King's Dead. Wonder if it'll be a different version than the one we've heard.

I woulda be fine if he added 2 more verses of his own on King's Dead. He rode that beat in the first verse. Future ruined that song. I don't know why they let his verse slide like that.
Yeah as long as they're as quality as his OG verse is I'm cool with it. "It's like that lil bitch"

Saw him perform last night at the TDE tour. It was cool. I'm hoping this album will be dope but I'm not sure.

This album is hard af, make me wanna gang bang.. Jay Rock doesn't get near enough credit..I know it wont do numbers but who cares. Cole also ripped his verse on OSOM.. Ima fan but im starting to see what his critics mean when they ask for him to let somebody else produce for him.. He's a different level on other people's shit.

jammin as expected

i even let number 8 ride as much as i hate it, it worked in the sequence

Back