OUT NOW Jay Electronica - ACT 2 has leaked

THIS is what should of dropped instead of that mess earlier this year. I don’t care what red tape shenanigans happened. Even more fucked up that the momentum has run out.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I knew this shit would happen. The link is dead. It fuckin took me forever to get home from work. I'm about to murder somebody.

Gonna check it in a minute... btw no way he sold the album for 9k you niggaz crazy

Reactions: GOAT
Outside of the children cheering noise that he used throughout the album, this is dope. much better than the album he actually dropped. You can tell this had effort put into it, the other album felt like doing a school project the night before it's due

That ending was

tenor.gif

I'd pay for a physical version of this, even in it's unfinished state

Is it better than that last trash shit that he gave us? I haven't listened yet but about to grab and take a listen

Reactions: SeaSnake
Is it better than that last trash shit that he gave us? I haven't listened yet but about to grab and take a listen
It's not much to compare.

This album doesn't sound finished at all. This is the Snyder cut of Justice League before the HBO reshoots.

• Ether
Reactions: Old Man Cain