Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Roger Pope Aka DJ Kid, Popular Social Media Promoter, And Florence, SC DJ, Gets Charged In Human Trafficking Case, And Accused Of Intentionally

He also mentions how there's a whole sub-culture of "Gift Givers and Bug Chasers".
People that deliberately try to get STD's and spread them.
Even I didn't consider shit was to this level.

Eddie Murphy flabbergasted clip.gif

Shaq walking off clip.gif

White boy pulled some "Breaking Bad" shit...

...got AIDS, knows death is coming, said "fuck it".

NIgga highkey pulled some biological warfare shit and purposefully spread the disease to Black women...

...shit crazy.

I got a couple friends married to white chicks, and if they like it I love it, but for me personally that shit ain't a option for me...

...I can't judge a sista for fuckin' a white dude, Lords knows I swam in plenty white bitches, but as far as seriously dating/marriage? Nah.

I don't know what disappoints me more: a Black man with a white woman, or a Black woman with a white man. In theory, it shouldn't bother me because it's none of my business, but it does...

Ahh as I thought
All in your head
Like mist innanet statisticians

He's right though. interracial dating between black men and white women is overall a lot more common than black women with white men. That's not a secret. The same way that for example white men with Asian women are the most common interracial couples. All you have to do it google it and you'll find all the statistics you want.

Last edited:
He's right though. interracial dating between black men and white women is overall a lot more common than black women with white men. That's not a secret. The same way that for example white men with Asian women are the most common interracial couples. All you have to do it google it and you'll find all the statistics you want.
Ahh u must be thors brother

A lot of brothas from the Illcommunity said they wouldn't date a black woman who had who dated why white men. I think it was because of things like this.

A lot of brothas from the Illcommunity said they wouldn't date a black woman who had who dated why white men. I think it was because of things like this.

That's just insecurity and racism. Like white boys that won't date white chicks who's been with black men.

That's just insecurity and racism. Like white boys that won't date white chicks who's been with black men.

Racism seems too strong of a word, but I can't think of a suitable replacement, so for the sake of argument I'll give you that...

...and to that I say this: so the fuck what?

We gotta forgive them folks and brush their hair after they kill us (and while we busy forgivin they shoot another one of us in the same way), accept a harder life in the country we helped build, allow these wealthy muhfuckas to adopt our children so they can do real life social experiments on 'em and put our little boys in dresses, take longer sentences for the same crimes, let 'em say nigga, AND give up our women up too?

:niggaa:

Fuck kinda Death Row Suge deal is this?

Nigga nah.

I dont believe his body count is as high as he says it is. After seeing his Instagram and Facebook page, pisses me off even more.

He preyed on black women with concert tickets, money and drugs and what's even sadder is some fell for this while the underage girls didn't know any better.

He got pics of nothing but black women on his social media. Not one white person is on his social media page.

I heard he's been doing this for years but his father is a judge, his cousin told on him and its rumored he gave HIV to a white women hence why this is being reported now.

Also what got me fucked up is he purposely trying to infect our community with a disease but has infiltrated his way into the black culture of hip hop and got mass pics with rappers man. If they only knew the devil they're smiling and embracing taking pictures with is out to destroy them

Back