Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Roger Pope Aka DJ Kid, Popular Social Media Promoter, And Florence, SC DJ, Gets Charged In Human Trafficking Case, And Accused Of Intentionally

Look them up.

And yall should have common sense when it comes to black women
Ahh as I thought
All in your head
Like mist innanet statisticians

Last edited:
SC has some sick shit going down man. Florence, Columbia, Charleston, and Orangeburg are into some wild shit

Care to elaborate on the slick shit?

Asking cause that is a place the wife and I was looking at for a house and some land down south.

Care to elaborate on the slick shit?

Asking cause that is a place the wife and I was looking at for a house and some land down south.
Dont get me wrong SC is nice in parts but when u get there and meet people and hang out theres a lot of shady shit going down. Theres the whole incest talk about orangeburg and the country which is more of a rumor but it comes up too much and I've met a few folks who didn't know they were related. Meth crime and mad gun violence becoming bigger in Columbia. Had at least 3-4 people I used to hoop with get killed. The underlying racism that you get everywhere bubbles up every now and again. It could be different now that I've moved but for the 7 years I was there I saw some wild shit. Obviously anybody from a big city would say "that's not really that wild" but on the surface it's a really quiet place so the contrast is wild

Who exactly? The piece of shit degenerate DJ, or the dumb gutter bitches that participated willingly? Excusing the children, it seems like a perfect match. Let those sick fucks have each other.
I’m talking about the white guy.

He also mentions how there's a whole sub-culture of "Gift Givers and Bug Chasers".
People that deliberately try to get STD's and spread them.
Even I didn't consider shit was to this level.

I seen this on Facebook and I was disgusted.
He needs the death penalty!
These hoes need to use condoms too.
It's just all wrong.

Back