Welcome To aBlackWeb

Jason Roger Pope Aka DJ Kid, Popular Social Media Promoter, And Florence, SC DJ, Gets Charged In Human Trafficking Case, And Accused Of Intentionally

a lot of science being dropped

No doubt.

Kinda scary because it shows the extent to which this kind of thing is probably taking place.

For the longest, the general consensus has been that it's mainly black men who date inter-racially.

And by inter-racial, it's white women more often than not.

However, it's starting to seem like it's just as prevalent the other way around.

Or at least more than what was originally thought.

It's just gone under the radar because it occurs more behind closed doors and isn't witnessed in public that much.

Not until now.

Also interesting how this is being swept under the rug and not discussed that much in mainstream media.

Or amongst women in general for that matter.

Mainly the female "social media influencers" who have channels in which they could easily have some kind of discussion about this.

Dead silence.

Not a peep out of them at all.

From what I've been hearing, the only reason this even came to light at all is because he infected a white woman.

No doubt.

Kinda scary because it shows the extent to which this kind of thing is probably taking place.

For the longest, the general consensus has been that it's mainly black men who date inter-racially.

And by inter-racial, it's white women more often than not.

However, it's starting to seem like it's just as prevalent the other way around.

Or at least more than what was originally thought.

It's just gone under the radar because it occurs more behind closed doors and isn't witnessed in public that much.

Not until now.

Also interesting how this is being swept under the rug and not discussed that much in mainstream media.

Or amongst women in general for that matter.

Mainly the female "social media influencers" who have channels in which they could easily have some kind of discussion about this.

Dead silence.

Not a peep out of them at all.

From what I've been hearing, the only reason this even came to light at all is because he infected a white woman.

I never really gave this topic no thought until I started watchin another youtubers videos. I came across this one randomly venturing down the rabbit hole about white me fetishize black women instead of liking them.

There was a section on tumbler with all these BW with WM doing weird, crazy ass sexual shit with racist undertones, from being on a leash, drinking/eating out of dog bowls, the words "slave" and "nigga" written on them or piece of paper for the camera. That shit had my mind fucked up for a few days.

You look at a lot of these commercials, tv shows, and movies, they're going the interracial route a lot but 9 times out of 10 the black person is always the woman vs the other way around. They got a new show out called mixed ish wm bw.

Another thing they touched on that I liked was that swag topic. When a white man can reflect our culture from the way they dress, slang or has a little rhythm, black women be quick to praise them. (Men too but we talking about women here)

It was a photo I saw like five years ago that went viral of a young wm bw couple taking a family picture with their children. Man if you could of read the comments on this shit. I couldn't help but laugh because all the comments were praising him, his looks and "where can I find one" pause

Your right because every black person I know I've been asking them about this topic and they have no idea.

Be patient they'll find ways to blame us. That'll be the response from the social media women.

Back