Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

Coming from the hood and being a gangster in that hood is 2 totally different things.
living in, gangbanging in, growing up, it still revolves in that hood. I see what youre saying but. if that means that it has no effect on his upbringing is a lie.

You cant go off and say "you aint real" based upon what "I" think you've been raised upon. it dont work that way. you dont know what people go through or been raised upon unless you been there. you feel me?

I know he is that's why I said it. Ja isn't receptive to anything he's saying or the man is just going along with the shit.

And hate? Ja hasn't done shit in the league to be doing all the talking he does. And he acts like a thug off the court.

It's too easy and you know it.

Real wack to try and blame the mom tho clownery

Shut the fuck up

We call niggas coins all day for the way they act when they don’t have to

That same thought process that you apply to folks when you call them coons applies to him

Instead of saying if Ja behavior is coon like you wrote that dumbshit

Man I’m just over it seem like every thread you talk about how we can do better because thugs are killing everybody.

North

At what point do you just place the blame on an adult vs his parents and upbringing?

living in, gangbanging in, growing up, it still revolves in that hood. I see what youre saying but. if that means that it has no effect on his upbringing is a lie.

You cant go off and say "you aint real" based upon what "I" think you've been raised upon. it dont work that way. you dont know what people go through or been raised upon unless you been there. you feel me?
but what do I know. someone who knows the guy and his fam. nope. lets just pull assumptions with no knowledge. gossip is more fun anyway.

@Sony Montana somewhere like................................
giphy.gif

Back