Welcome To aBlackWeb

Ja Morant is accused of assaulting a 17 year old

I feel like you’re trolling cuz his dad is at all his games. Idk why y’all hate so much

I know he is that's why I said it. Ja isn't receptive to anything he's saying or the man is just going along with the shit.

And hate? Ja hasn't done shit in the league to be doing all the talking he does. And he acts like a thug off the court.

It's too easy and you know it.

I know he is that's why I said it. Ja ain't receptive to nothing he's saying or the man is just going along with the shit.

And hate? Ja hasn't done shit in the league to be doing all the talking he does. And he acts like a thug off the court.

It's too easy and you know it.
I'm curious

What does he have to do to earn the right to talk shit

I'm curious

What does he have to do to earn the right to talk shit

Speaking for myself it's not necessarily about the "right to talk shit" than the fact that him and his teammates (mainly Dillon brooks) misrepresent themselves constantly with the bullshit and off the court antics.

They're good kids, were raised as such and experienced life as such.

Talk shit on the court all you want but it's too much off the court shit for me to ever respect it.

Speaking for myself it's not necessarily about the "right to talk shit" than the fact that him and his teammates (mainly Dillon brooks) misrepresent themselves constantly with the bullshit and off the court antics.

They're good kids, were raised as such and experienced life as such.

Talk shit on the court all you want but it's too much off the court shit for me to ever respect it.
Ok

I agree with this perspective

Be an all star player a few times and hasn’t played longer than five years. The talking shit on the court is whatever. But dude getting into too much bullshit

More than what he's done so far. More accolades and not losing in the first round.

I mean what has he done to be talking all that shit?
i dont wanna come off condescending or anything so I'ma just say i see your perspective. I dont share it, and that's ok

Ja come from a different type of hood, its not the streets hood. Sumter, SC is a backwoods the police wont find your body in my 20 acres type (land is cheap here). SC folk get rowdy but dont fly off the handle unless a nerve is struck. I'm from Columbia area, 30 minutes away and watched his Crestwood games with my cousin (not be named) on the team. I know they rag about him on the middle class family looking picture. but that's how all niggas dress down here even the crackheads.

I'm just saying this to talk about his hometown raising, Not about his actions on the court. I know you that you know that "hood is hood" regardless. and that shit is hard everywhere you go when you black.

Sumter that media want you to see.
downtown-main-street-view_1.jpg

Sumter that is:
maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
b1d39cd8-baf2-4758-921e-f460ec165362_1920x1080.jpg

Regardless of that, bro is 23 years old and its sad to see a young black star that's so polarizing that it becomes a negative in the media. they gonna eat his ass alive, I dont know if his father Tee being present is a good or a bad thing. or if its the culture of the Memphis team that brings about this behavior. because we all know you cant bring the hood with you when you become successful it only tears you down. White people already tryna chew LeBron's ass, but the King has made it to be untouchable. Ja hasn't yet. and I know he's his own person and we cant put our desires to be great on him like that. its just sad to see someone crash and burn before they can become great.

Back