Welcome To aBlackWeb

J Prince Responds To Offset

lmao @ Pras catching strays....

jay-z-shot.gif

But yeah...this shit goes in line w/ the quote "never meet your heros". Once the mystique is removed, you might find that these celebs, so called gangsters, etc. aren't the individuals you perceived them to be. Niggas really be morally deficient suckas and weirdos in real life.

idgaf what anyone says, all the mystique around J prince was rumors him and his team put out. He just a hood nigga that used his money and goons to bully niggas into doing what he wants. There's nothing new about that. That shit goes on all over. Only differnce now is social media is lettings us see and hear first hand how lame these hood bullies are with their fake respect.

Good point because I mean he been running Houston according to him for a minute? No charges no investigation on a black crime lord in a large Southern city? You can get a rico just for selling weed and being a blood so wtf he got going on

For some reason, come to think of it, I'm actually annoyed with Drake being the biggest rap/pop artist just to be bullied left, right and centre by this so-called Mob Ties nonsense.

Movement Of Bosses my fucking FOOT!

J Prince publicly went around saying he told Drake to keep quiet and sit down during the Pusha battle. Then told Drake to invite Kanye to his house in Toronto a week or two after dissing him on CLB and made Drake show up to Kanye's own version of Verzuz. LMAO, what in the actual fuck is this?

SMH!

Back