Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - The Off-Season

Let go My Hand is insane!
200.gif

Interlude even flows better in context of the album

Since he's going back to the basketball theme this feel like Cole's MVP season, scoring title or all star selection, whatever metric you want to use this is it

From the beginning to now he's gotten much better and used what many felt like was preventing him from being number one (production and effort for me) and put it into this album.

Although he's my favorite of the three (Cole, Drake and K Dot) this album feels like what his stans always said he was.

He got one with this.

Carolina shit nigga!!!!!

I dont even fuck wit Morray music that but thats dope that he put another brother from the ville on here

thats good shit

Alright just off first listen this is his bet album after FHD. I gotta give it a few more listens, but there are really no misses on this joint.

Stop fucking these hoes, til you realize you is the hoe

I forgot all about that shit with Puff. Time is flying

K Don't had niggas in the feelings with Control though

Just got this from Complex

1. Diddy was visibly intoxicated.
2. He tried to confront Kendrick over the “King of New York” claim in his “Control” verse.
3. Diddy allegedly attempted to pour a drink on Kendrick, and J. Cole intervened.
4. The two started arguing and Cole allegedly put his hands on Diddy, which then led to problems between their respective crews.
5. After a brief scuffle, both crews separated.

Back