Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - The Off-Season

So check it right *cant believe im writing dissertation in 21 bars lololololol*

The track is titled 'My Life'. The theme is overcoming things in ya life and making it to the success they got now. What you call normal trap crap is HIS life. Him making it is where he at now. No one can deny 21 made it, rather you fuck with his music or nah.

You don't like his flow and what these kids using today? Cool
You dont like it lacked similes and double triple quadruple entendres? Cool

Everyone aint gonna be RA Rugged Man bro. Or the Gza lol. My point is, on this beat and topic he executed to perfection. Could someone else hop on and murk this? Of course. But its no reason to take away the fact 21 blacked on this shit.

Not tryna make you a fan either, cause im not even a fan of his. But i will give him his credit and say his verse was dope

Wow thanks for explainin' his verse to me bro appreciate.

Cole isn't RA or GZA either he was still spittin' actual dope verses all throughout the album (I don't even like RA or even GZA like that)

21 blacked out now???? Lmao I'm sure you'd argue with me if I were to insist you're usin' a different standard for him but seems quite clear to me so I dunno agree to disagree

Cole isn't RA or GZA either he was still spittin' actual dope verses all throughout the album (I don't even like RA or even GZA like that)

21 blacked out now???? Lmao I'm sure you'd argue with me if I were to insist you're usin' a different standard for him but seems quite clear to me so I dunno agree to disagree
Moar!!!!

I'm never a contrarian bro. I'm sure I'm not the only one here who doesn't think 21's verse was dope and I'm in here agreein' with everyone about how good the album is
Hey man, keep em coming lol

Fwiw, I know what you're trying to say, but it's still funny reading chi rebuttals to your points😂

Blacked out was too strong of a phrase. Way to strong lol

But agree to disagree

Hey man, keep em coming lol

Fwiw, I know what you're trying to say, but it's still funny reading chi rebuttals to your points😂
You think Juvenile is a great rapper

Him and 21 in the same space my guy

Back