OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

Lol I'm gonna count on you to not to keep this same energy next time you have opportunity to shit on black men or cape for lgbtq.

And I'm gonna count on you to keep the same energy when it comes to being a dumbass

Says a lot about our “culture”

We cooked

Ever since I've been a poster on these message boards going back to the IC... I always wondered about how a whole lot of posters throw insults at each other when they disagree arguing or discussing on the flimsiest of shits

But now out of all the art forms HipHop culture is "cooked" because of rap beef?

The Ether reaction button here (LMAO) is a reminder of one of if not the most famous rap beefs in history ..

Carry on ... I always knew J Cole was a poser anyways

Ever since I've been a poster on these message boards going back to the IC... I always wondered about how a whole lot of posters throw insults at each other when they disagree arguing or discussing on the flimsiest of shits

But now out of all the art forms HipHop culture is "cooked" because of rap beef?

The Ether reaction button here (LMAO) is a reminder of one of if not the most famous rap beefs in history ..

Carry on ... I always knew J Cole was a poser anyways
Cole is a poser of what?

You can tell his mom is white.

92b313c08c8d2c3d76e52637b4b86a44.jpg
Shutup