Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

Lol yall really want one of these niggas to die or have their careers ruined for your entertainment.
It's all jokes as far as I'm concerned

But to your point, I don't think there are any more subs to rap

Things will get personal beyond the point of just rap shit and you probably wouldn't be able to come back from that

You can tell his mom is white.

92b313c08c8d2c3d76e52637b4b86a44.jpg
I fuck with cole, ima fan blah blah blah

Cole has always been on some showing his white side shit

A few years ago he went on this weird "no features" tip and said he wasn't getting on nobody's shit. That didn't last long, he started killing everybody's songs but the idea that you could never do another feature is not Hip Hop. Thats anti hip hop. He said he be holed up in the studio by himself and that's where that thought came from

Another thing I think his refusal to dress right is more of his white side showing and not because he's a Backpacker/conscious. Obviously what he wears is his choice but I just felt like looks bummy cuz he has no clue how to be fly.. white side

I fuck with cole, ima fan blah blah blah

Cole has always been on some showing his white side shit

A few years ago he went on this weird "no features" tip and said he wasn't getting on nobody's shit. That didn't last long, he started killing everybody's songs but the idea that you could never do another feature is not Hip Hop. Thats anti hip hop. He said he be holed up in the studio by himself and that's where that thought came from

Another thing I think his refusal to dress right is more of his white side showing and not because he's a Backpacker/conscious. Obviously what he wears is his choice but I just felt like looks bummy cuz he has no clue how to be fly.. white side
So being grounded and not wanting to engage in disrespectful activities is white?

Are you saying to be black you have to be a heathen and disrespectful

It's all jokes as far as I'm concerned

But to your point, I don't think there are any more subs to rap

Things will get personal beyond the point of just rap shit and you probably wouldn't be able to come back from that
It's all jokes until niggas go crazy following you around on the internet pretending they're not on ignore for several months... oh you talking about drake and nem nvm my fault.

I said probably brother

These two did but let's not act like this is the norm
Let the goats be the examples
Fight for supremacy then get back cool

Plus like I said Cole traded bars w wale then went on a date with him

Back