Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - Might Delete Later

Yea I appreciate Cole responding, but he picked questionable angles.

Calling out Kendrick's discography when yours doesn't stack up is wild. And calling TPAB boring when you've been the Nyquil guy a large part of your career is funny.

i thought the same thing
cole can’t say any kendrick album is boring when he has 4YEO and KOD in his discography

nonetheless, Cole killed Kendrick on this like i thought he would

That was a classic album and an important album and it won to put a surprise. What is the problem?

One of my first run-through I didn’t really get it I mean I understood it but I thought he would take a different approach but as time is when I’ve been listening back on that album, it’s phenomenal

It’s also is time capsule and sounds like we gonna be all right were used to time stamp historical events

Even if you don’t like the album, you have to admit it to that song police rallies in marches was motivational.
Chill I asked the nigga 2 hrs ago to give us a better album in 2015 …we still waiting

That was a classic album and an important album and it won to put a surprise. What is the problem?

One of my first run-through I didn’t really get it I mean I understood it but I thought he would take a different approach but as time is when I’ve been listening back on that album, it’s phenomenal

It’s also is time capsule and sounds like we gonna be all right were used to time stamp historical events

Even if you don’t like the album, you have to admit it to that song police rallies in marches was motivational.

We don’t live in a 2015 loop. And It’s so many rappers that rapped about those themes BETTER.

We don’t live in a 2015 loop. And It’s so many rappers that rapped about those themes BETTER.
I don’t know what anything has to do with a 2015 loop but that’s all subjective but I do know that hearing that shit at historic moments means something

I dead ass don’t understand people who don’t like Kendrick and don’t like that album.

Years later during the BLM protest that album became a war cry and new age spiritual.

Coles response is solid and pretty smart, he had a few lil jabs that landed but saved his best for later

This will definitely become a real battle now that both sides have shown they ready to go. Just like Jay and Nas went at each other on freestyles and features before going full attack mode

Damn my favorite two active mcs about to go at each others necks man I dont know how to feel about this lol

Forest hills drive is basic..if anything gets gassed. It’s THAT album.

Yeah Coles inability to deliver a classic is the asterisk on his career

Dude can rap his ass off but he just couldnt make that five mic album

I cringed when he did that long ass credits outro on FHD

Back