Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

Kanye ain’t beefing with a rapper and Kanye couldn’t keep up with Cole. Kanye the King of bringing niggas together in Hip Hop.

I used to stay on niggas head about this dumb shit wanting niggas to beef. The music is enough. That shit corny. I’ll take a track with two niggas just getting they shit off on one song and fans can debate who had best verse.

get off that negative ass shit. What is beefing on wax? Only diss songs in history I’ll ever put on a playlists is Takeover and Back to Back.

I’m legit curious what fans get out of that? Beef on wax just seems like the equivalent to gossiping imo
giphy-downsized-large.gif

damn so we all some fake ass niggas now cuz we liked hit em up lmao

not even finna do it wit you kid, you got the juice

I used hit em up for popularity purposes

you also made the very broad statement that "no real nigga ever" said he wanted to see/ hear some hip hop beef

real nigga, fake nigga, internet poster, dont matter.....you know that shit aint true my boy lol

it was sharp tho....you lookin tough out here

aight so no positive upstanding gentlemen wish to see grown men bash each other

thats cool and if thats you I dont have a problem with that

"real nigga" is used way too loose out here and it doesnt have to be

you say you like books.....thats real....no fake tryna be cool shit

I can respect that all day

This nigga Ye announced about 4 albums on the eve of Cole's album release, Cole should drop a diss track in the next couple days.

Kanye ain’t beefing with a rapper and Kanye couldn’t keep up with Cole. Kanye the King of bringing niggas together in Hip Hop.

I used to stay on niggas head about this dumb shit wanting niggas to beef. The music is enough. That shit corny. I’ll take a track with two niggas just getting they shit off on one song and fans can debate who had best verse.

get off that negative ass shit. What is beefing on wax? Only diss songs in history I’ll ever put on a playlists is Takeover and Back to Back.

I’m legit curious what fans get out of that? Beef on wax just seems like the equivalent to gossiping imo

So, you're just gonna completely discredit and disavow the competitive element of rap music? You're not enlightened, or "above it all", because you enjoy literature, bruh. Stop that.

I read at least a book a week, and have since I could read. It is my favorite past time and I would take it over music, if I had to choose.

But that has absolutely nothing to do with the genesis of the genre. It's part of its appeal. There's a reason niggas that engage in that wack ass social media bullshit get told to, "put it on wax". It's always been about that. Whether it was a diss record or being hyper-competitive and just having better bars.

You can't link "being a real nigga" to not wanting rappers to partake in an element that made the genre what it is, no matter how many fuckin books you read.

Now...

NS3l9T.gif

...Keep practicing.

Back