Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

He’ll take it back like he did on firing squad

Wait, it’s just white artist he jokingly goes in on.....

You mean when he went at two black artist?

Thanks for proving my point.....

It's only one white rapper worth mentioning and Budden already killed him on Everyday Struggle lol

Plus Cole continued and said "there's truth in every joke"

It's only one white rapper worth mentioning and Budden already killed him on Everyday Struggle lol

Plus Cole continued and said "there's truth in every joke"
Man please, you know DAMN well that was weak of him

Perfect set up until ‘I’m just playing....’

I doubt it's Jay, Nas or Kendrick.

That leaves Ye, Drake?, it's an anti drug album so maybe Wayne...

You said nothing I didn’t expect you to say

“You ain’t enlightened” lmaooooo

I SAID WHAT I SAID. If I think it’s bitch ass shit, I can say that

Nigga I got the internet just like you, I know everything you just said

You ain’t gon justify “keep it on wax” to me which was my main and really only criticism. If it’s a problem, it’s a problem. Don’t encourage niggas to go at it, then say”just keep it rap” it don’t work like that

I don’t give a fuck bout that essence of hip hop bullshit. Ok, bitch ass shit is at the essence of hip hop and I think you a fuck nigga for encouraging shit and then call niggas like Troy Ave a dumb ass when he listen to corny niggas like y’all

If niggas wanna battle rap, call smack. I’m not listening to records with niggas gossiping about a nigga cause he mad at him

That's fine. But I can easily say that you're a faux intellectual that, at his core, is nothing but a dumb, fuck nigga that already had his mettle tested, courtesy of @King Du, and folded like the clothes Cole be rappin about.

I guess we'd both be right, eh?

"I don't like diss records cuz I'm a real nigga that reads books!" Lmao. Shutcho goofy ass up, nigga.

:hahaha:

Last edited:
That's fine. But I can easily say that you're a faux intellectual that, at his core, his nothing but a dumb, fuck nigga that already had his mettle tested, courtesy of @King Du, and folded like the clothes Cole be rappin about.
Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif

I’m sorry my love for words offends you

“Remember that time Du was looking for you” got eeeeeeeemmm

Here, offline, I don’t give a fuck what anybody says. You got the problem. I’m eating shrimp tacos celebrating my week. This shit is for niggas to give different perspectives. That’s mine. You/Nobody can do anything about it.

So disagree and move on. I made a general statement. YOU took it personal. That’s your inner fuck nigga. Conquer that

Go read a coloring book and pontificate about the correlation between some other nonsensical fuckery, bruh. You've always come across as a fuck nigga, playa, so the irony of you calling anyone else one is nothing short of hilarious.

GoW just finished downloading, so I'm finna go handle that. Have yourself a cocktail of Midol and cranberry juice, and perhaps you'll wake up feeling less bitchy.

Then again, I'm of the preponderance of evidence that that is highly unlikely.

Goldie where is the Nore gif?

So u can listen to a nigga talkin about boo boo'n on the toilet for an entire song, but a nigga talkin about wantin to do something nice for his girl is too far? lol yall wild man

So u can listen to a nigga talkin about boo boo'n on the toilet for an entire song, but a nigga talkin about wantin to do something nice for his girl is too far? lol yall wild man
Boo Boo'n is not about Devin the Dude takin a shit.

Thats your problem Goldie. You listenin to Devin, but u cant hear Devin.

Back