Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

Wayne still makes a lot of money.

But as far as rap money goes. He can’t get his and I would like to see that contract. Because the language in that bitch just be so cryptic that even judges don’t say shit when Baby is forced even by law.
By doijgv
Ur still cleary high fam lol

That was the setting of his entire verse, a new nigga who just got in the game and think cuz he's hot now it'll last forever, just like ctg told tekashi a couple weeks ago "ive seen a bunch of u mfs come and go" , hence cole saying "nobody's gonna come to ur show cuz you're riding a wave" , wayne been in the game 20 plus years..... Bruh, saying it's wayne is a ridiculous reach
“wayne career trajectory “

But yea, has Kevin Hart commented on the album yet? Interested on how he feels about "Kevin's Hart". He was mad at Michael Blackson about the IG clips, this nigga Cole made a whole fuckin song

"wayne sit down and let me school u about the game, eventhough u been in the game since i was a lil kid and worth 10x more than me" , yea that makes sense.

It’s not 21 either. 21 don’t be saying shit about rap niggas unless it’s some violent shit. He never commented on Cole

"Man, they barely old enough to drive
To tell them what they should do, who the fuck am I?

I heard one of em' diss me, I'm suprised
I ain't trippin', listen good to my reply
Come here lil' man, let me talk with ya
"

"he's talkin about wayne!"

lilwaynesmh.gif~c200

1985 aint about Lil Pump. Lil Pump aint black. Niggas Cuban B.

I take it back, there was some direct shots directed at Lil Pump. The whole "playing with my name" line. But really we finna act like all these new niggas didnt fit the description? Migos, Uzi, Pump, & 69 etc.

The interlude, Kevin Hearts and the Outro the only ones im fuc kin wit on here so far smh.. I usually have to let J.Cole albums grow on me though so I guess its no different with this one.

I'll come back to it later

After multiple spins. Good album but not his best.

Lyrics and message is A1
Production is solid
A lot of the hooks was extra meh, especially the ones he’s singing on.

Second best of the album so far behind Victory Lap

you guys think he’s really singingly people out? To me it was a generalized verse, he’s talking about all these new cats, coming in from social media; they don’t care about their wild antics, they don’t care to have a positive impact, they disrespect those who were before them, they get money then spend it dumb, all the new dudes are tatted,

its generalized.. he’s talking about all of em.. fans included

you guys think he’s really singingly people out? To me it was a generalized verse, he’s talking about all these new cats, coming in from social media; they don’t care about their wild antics, they don’t care to have a positive impact, they disrespect those who were before them, they get money then spend it dumb, all the new dudes are tatted,

its generalized.. he’s talking about all of em.. fans included
Shut up white

Back