Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

Made it almost through the whole thing to and from work. Took some heating up but it definitely gets doper on the tail end. Haven't heard the "1985" track that folks in the feelings yet though

Y'all prolly don't remember but back on the IC when Kanye was releasing his album and trying to get fans to guess the name of the album I swear to God @Elzo69Renaissance was the first and only one to guess the EXACT title of the album days before it was even announced.....

So he might be on to something with 1985....
:dfbruh:

Classic...Album of the year

giphy.gif

Y'all prolly don't remember but back on the IC when Kanye was releasing his album and trying to get fans to guess the name of the album I swear to God @Elzo69Renaissance was the first and only one to guess the EXACT title of the album days before it was even announced.....

So he might be on to something with 1985....
I’m not even saying he getting at lil Wayne but u analyze those bars and factor in all the dumb shit Lil Wayne has said in the past few yrs and his current financial circumstances ...those bars fit him perfectly ....also think. Bout it like this Cole is making an album parodying and mocking these lol fuck niggas and the inspiration and father of today s fuck niggas is Lil Wayne....not saying he dissing Lil Wayne but that’s definitely Wayne career trajectory he rapped bout

See for yourself:

https://allhiphop.vanillaforums.com/discussion/comment/8754425#Comment_8754425

^^^ Zo guessed "The Love of Pablo" was gonna be the name of the album - he was literally 2 letters off but nonetheless he figured out the theme and message behind it to a T.

I know you a Wayne fan trust I still think he's going down as one of the GOAT without question but shit there's a high likelihood Cole is dissing him. Look how many times Wayne dayum near almost overdosed.... It ain't far fetched.

Bruh, we've already debunked that theory. He's clearly talking about a young rapper who just entered the game. Wayne been in the game since cole was in grade school. That makes no sense.

And wayne has never dissed cole, u might as well say he was dissing hov

Niggas in here like : Cole's talkinto DJ Paul, cuz he helped birth the lean shit and the arm on the hood in the ATM was a jab :think2:

Cuz Cole owns his masters Wayne can’t release an album rn......ur longevity in the game means nothing....Mase was gonna sign to OvO

Wayne still makes a lot of money.

But as far as rap money goes. He can’t get his and I would like to see that contract. Because the language in that bitch just be so cryptic that even judges don’t say shit when Baby is forced even by law.

U taking that literally? Come on fam

U think Jay and Ty Ty maced niggas for that 92 bricks back?

Ur still cleary high fam lol

That was the setting of his entire verse, a new nigga who just got in the game and think cuz he's hot now it'll last forever, just like ctg told tekashi a couple weeks ago "ive seen a bunch of u mfs come and go" , hence cole saying "nobody's gonna come to ur show in 5 years cuz you're riding a wave" , wayne been in the game 20 plus years..... Bruh, saying it's wayne is a ridiculous reach

Back