Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW J. Cole - KOD

These reactions so beautiful

Cole World thou shall not snuggie!

JmK1k.gif

I'm excited just from lookin at the posts in here. I hope this album is on Spotify.

number-6.gif

It's finna be "lit" at my desk today boy.

Plays like one long bridge. So much of the album is Cole spittin' over no drums. Its not for me and wont help him with his boring tag. Better than the last but this talk of classic is a joke ting

6.5/10

Idk maybe I was a little distracted but I kept getting this Kendrick did it first vibe and while it does sound a bit different than what he done in the past, it wasn't overly innovative. Couple of these tracks could of been on his last album or his one before that.

I think the 4:44 is the last album that was just instant classic as soon as you heard it.

yo no lie!!!! I thought I was listening to Kdot several times. idk if that was on purpose or what but theres def a huge Kdot influence in this album

Just listened to the album on the way to work. I'm impressed.
Friends and 1985 is the shot. Imma throw my headphones in and give it another listen

The internet is saying the diss it to Yachty

The oboe or whatever instrument is in the background of Window Pain is my favorite part the album.

Listened once last night.

Will be on repeat this weekend so i can really feel what hes tryn put down. Pause

Couple takeaways from last night....

-he def took shots at ppl back is his hometown on a couple tracks. Went hard on them too. I know feelings were hurt.

-cole seems like he turned straight edge and tryn shame me for doin drugs. Idk how i feel about this.

-the diss track seems less like a diss at a young rapper and more about someone who is on Love & Hip Hop. (Did budden ever diss Cole on Everyday Struggle?)

Back