Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's the first date or 2. Who picks up the tab? Do you split the check?

Story time...

Met this girl on black planet. We step a date, it's at chili's. From the conversation I could tell it wasn't going no where. Meaning I wasn't going to get no play. I so I'm finally ready to order. She suggested that 2 for 20 I think it was, might of been somewhere else. I notice something bout it coming with two margaritas. Tell she can have mine cause I ain't drinking no woman drank.

Mid way thru the meal she orders 3 more meals like it's a bottomless fountain. Okay it's check time and the server placed it by me. I had to mug her for implying that I would pay it. The server I'm talking about now. But any way this shit was almost $100. Well I had already plotted the escape plan. Tell I had to use the bathroom and I just dipped out.

But what's worst of all I believe she thought she was gonna get a free meal. Because outta of the blue, her supposed friend is also on a date and she comes over and seats. She had the nerve to even give that bitch 2 of the drinks too.

';'p]]
Why must men and women play themselves like this? Doing one thing, meaning another and worrying about the consequences of taking someone up on an offer. Stressful.

too much societal pressures

if a girl tell her homegirl she paid, she more than likely, gon get clowned.

there are a lot of chicks who, unfortunately, are out for a come up. I've heard chicks even say they go on dates for free meals, having NO intentions of actually getting to know the guy, but at least they got that 2 for $20 at Applebees

But as a male when I go out I just expect to pay, I don't know why I'm conditioned that way.Whether it's dinner or just going out to the movies I'll take care of it.

because society has TOLD you that "a man never lets a lady pick up the tab". You not a real man if the lady pays the bill.

But my thing is, going dutch initially is probably the best thing b/c it keeps expectations extremely low. Once its established that there is genuine interest on both sides, then maybe you take turns or something...idk

but just look at Valentines day. Look at how many females get up in arms about not getting a gift on that day, despite having a dude who, for the most part, gifts her things year round, yet, you get salty b/c you didnt get a stuffed bear and some overpriced food at some super packed restaurant on feb. 14th. MISS ME ALLLLLLLLLL THE way with that shit. If valentines day is for the "one you love" why do some women feel that its beneath them to show appreciation for their male mate?

Story time...

Met this girl on black planet. We step a date, it's at chili's. From the conversation I could tell it wasn't going no where. Meaning I wasn't going to get no play. I so I'm finally ready to order. She suggested that 2 for 20 I think it was, might of been somewhere else. I notice something bout it coming with two margaritas. Tell she can have mine cause I ain't drinking no woman drank.

Mid way thru the meal she orders 3 more meals like it's a bottomless fountain. Okay it's check time and the server placed it by me. I had to mug her for implying that I would pay it. The server I'm talking about now. But any way this shit was almost $100. Well I had already plotted the escape plan. Tell I had to use the bathroom and I just dipped out.

ahhhh, i know who you are now lol

Wife just treated me to breakfast at dunking doughnuts

I'll pay the 1st 3 dates.

By the 4th, at least make the ATTEMPT to pay. I'll probably turn down the offer and still pay. But at least you showed some consideration, and recognized a brotha paid the previous 3 times. That's all I ask for.

I'll pay the 1st 3 dates.

By the 4th, at least make the ATTEMPT to pay. I'll probably turn down the offer and still pay. But at least you showed some consideration, and recognized a brotha paid the previous 3 times. That's all I ask for.
If she didn't offer to pay the first three times then.. never mind I don't know, I don't date women. What does that mean though? She doesn't pay the fourth time and y'all breakin up?

But what's worst of all I believe she thought she was gonna get a free meal. Because outta of the blue, her supposed friend is also on a date and she comes over and seats. She had the nerve to even give that bitch 2 of the drinks too.

Yeah nigga they was trying to set yo azzz up on that. Their azzz would've been keke'ing as soon as you left, talmbout how they got a free meal off you.

Smart move bruh.

I'm paying. If she insist to pay then I would let her pay on the condition that I get the tab next time.

there are a lot of independent women out there that don't want a nigga to pay.

They don't want you to feel that they need you smdh lol

So to counter that I let em pay first and we take turns paying... petty

Back