Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's the first date or 2. Who picks up the tab? Do you split the check?

dudes know when they don't feel they should pay before they even before leave the house..

if a dude feel some way about not paying, and don't discuss that shit up front, he bullshitting....

i always put this on the dude....always... a woman don't even be expecting to pay half the time... you gotta let her know that shit off the break

First dates I expect the man unless we've talked previously about it then after that, i usually take the approach of whomever initiates the date pays.
we have the same view on this JasIsFree. speaking of which, do you prefer Jas or Free for short sis? lol
I'm traditional when it comes to pickin up the tab. Whether we're dating or officially together, I never expect the woman to pick up the tab
I'm picking up the tab on principle with you b.
';.;

elaborate
It's a joke of course, but my wife makes good money. better than me. and cuz I still have a bulk of the bills, solo and shared, she's often the one who has the "going out" money...

I joke and say marry up, cuz it is a relief when you strapped, but you spouse still caking.

Anyone in a similar situation would agree

First date we going dutch. Iunn no you like that. Now if I gets to whispering sweet nuthings in her ear..... by the end of the night she paying for my meal too. Plus she gets dessert afterwards

First date we going dutch. Iunn no you like that. Now if I gets to whispering sweet nuthings in her ear..... by the end of the night she paying for my meal too. Plus she gets dessert afterwards
are you like the beach boys in Jamaica whom white women trick on? you capitalizing on sexual tourism, b?

Back