Welcome To aBlackWeb

It's the first date or 2. Who picks up the tab? Do you split the check?

If she didn't offer to pay the first three times then.. never mind I don't know, I don't date women. What does that mean though? She doesn't pay the fourth time and y'all breakin up?

For a lot of men, we really don't mind paying. I'm not expecting her to pay. But if you at least offered to pay, then for me your stock rises a lil. B/c it shows money is not an issue with you. You'll look out for me whether I got it or not.

It's lil things like that makes put you in the "possible long term" category.

He got the tab! I'm old school , but I don't mind getting it once we been out on several dates. Means we are moving forward, that lets me know he gone be baee lol

He got the tab! I'm old school , but I don't mind getting it once we been out on several dates. Means we are moving forward, that lets me know he gone be baee lol

So you would agree that gender roles are necessary?

Depends:

If she's making the kid laugh and feel ok about asking her on the second date then I got it..but if I know she aint the one and I, 9 outta 10 times won't be calling nor texting you once I drop yo ass off or once I make it to my car.

Me: "Um Scuse Me waiter, could you split the bill, yes separate," :ha:

I'd split that bill like Moses did the red sea so fast if I know there won't be a second date:ha:

Back