Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT'S ABOUT TRUST!!!.... SHE SAID SORRY.

The woman is not here today.. i read at the Wall in the office it said her son sick.. I texted her I am not angry but if ppl thinks I got aids its not fun..she texted back * Have a nice weekend *

Bruh that "have a nice weekend" was code for "leave me alone."

If she is really goin thru something w her kid, you need to give her sum space.

tbh u need to worry about that std you got instead of stalking that poor lady.

Check it out man, often times in a lot of people’s lives. When we don’t get the love that we shoulda got when we were younger. We create an idea in our heads of what caring, love, affection, and intimacy is. We set a high standard for it cause we don’t actually know what it is.

Cause of that high standard, we starve from lack of love, affection, intimacy, and such. The starvation is so real that when we get a semblance of it, or if we think that’s what it is. We can go full speed into it. To keep it a buck, that woman is/was just being work friendly and you overestimated it as genuine friendship.

Cause it met what you thought was genuine human caring and empathy. And you hadn’t gotten it correctly in so long, you overshared, you data dumped, cause you don’t have a place where that shit can come out in small pieces.

There’s nothing wrong with what you did, you can only at the moment do what you know how to do. And what you know how to do is what you had to do to condition yourself to survive.

Best thing is to move forward, cause this might be a significant moment in your life right now. But, to the woman you told your business to, it’s a blip in her life. She doesn’t care about you or this incident. It was all just something for her to past the time.

Let it go, understand that you need to learn what real friendship is, put focus on that. Think of this as an occasion that showed you what you lacked, what should have been given to you.

☺ Bless up, stress down

Check it out man, often times in a lot of people’s lives. When we don’t get the love that we shoulda got when we were younger. We create an idea in our heads of what caring, love, affection, and intimacy is. We set a high standard for it cause we don’t actually know what it is.

Cause of that high standard, we starve from lack of love, affection, intimacy, and such. The starvation is so real that when we get a semblance of it, or if we think that’s what it is. We can go full speed into it. To keep it a buck, that woman is/was just being work friendly and you overestimated it as genuine friendship.

Cause it met what you thought was genuine human caring and empathy. And you hadn’t gotten it correctly in so long, you overshared, you data dumped, cause you don’t have a place where that shit can come out in small pieces.

There’s nothing wrong with what you did, you can only at the moment do what you know how to do. And what you know how to do is what you had to do to condition yourself to survive.

Best thing is to move forward, cause this might be a significant moment in your life right now. But, to the woman you told your business to, it’s a blip in her life. She doesn’t care about you or this incident. It was all just something for her to past the time.

Let it go, understand that you need to learn what real friendship is, put focus on that. Think of this as an occasion that showed you what you lacked, what should have been given to you.

☺ Bless up, stress down

thumb_617183352613834752.png

This the nigga who eat donuts off his bedsheets, fights 6 year olds at his job, gets beat up by Russian weightlifters at his gym AND got knocked out his first time going to the club…..

I expect nothin less from this clown

@Don Dada

You got knocked out at the club? What happened bruh

Back