Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT'S ABOUT TRUST!!!.... SHE SAID SORRY.

We work at same team so there was s resson for me to say it.

I was rly mad cuz this is personal. She told other about it so when I found out i confront her. I put her against the Wall in front of 2 other at work. I SAID ITS ABOUT TRUST. she said sorry But then i went silent for about 5min then I said yes Trust to my self and then she busted out laughin and then I went home.

I am not mad now the other guy said you could just said you had stomatch problems bro. He is actually right.

She sent a picture of a cake to me when I got home. WHAT I missed. Cuz she want to be friends

We work at same team so there was s resson for me to say it.

I was rly mad cuz this is personal. She told other about it so when I found out i confront her. I put her against the Wall in front of 2 other at work. I SAID ITS ABOUT TRUST. she said sorry But then i went silent for about 5min then I said yes Trust to my self and then she busted out laughin and then I went home.

I am not mad now the other guy said you could just said you had stomatch problems bro. He is actually right.

She sent a picture of a cake to me when I got home. WHAT I missed. Cuz she want to be friends

Again, legit fuckin tears rn

The cherry on top was that the broad texted u a pic of the cake from the office party u missed cuz u stormed home after u "put her against the wall" cuz she told ppl bout ur "dick having problems"

Ohhhh, the comedy lol lol

LMAOOOOO

I feel stupid.. The guy actually texted me did you really told Jenny that about your dick? I told him yes.. and then he said okay because she is telling every1 about it... so I RUSHED TO her and confront. I will be back at work on Friday and we will see what happends.. I doubt PPl will talk about it in front of me tho.. we will see. I need accept it shes a snitch and shes 50 year old and not my friend. She just dont fuxk with me like I thoufht. Now I know.

I feel stupid.. The guy actually texted me did you really told Jenny that about your dick? I told him yes.. and then he said okay because she is telling every1 about it... so I RUSHED TO her and confront. I will be back at work on Friday and we will see what happends.. I doubt PPl will talk about it in front of me tho.. we will see. I need accept it shes a snitch and shes 50 year old and not my friend. She just dont fuxk with me like I thoufht. Now I know.

Your tellin random co workers bout ur dick problems, yet she is the bad person

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Your tellin random co workers bout ur dick problems, yet she is the bad person

LMAOOOOOOOOOO
Bro last time i told the PPL at work that I had threw up last night and they said I cant come back until u take corona t3st and get the results.. I was mad cuz I dont like to do whqt ppl tell me.. I told my boss But I am full vaccined and he said it dosnt matter. So I told him whats the point of vaccine then... he said those are the rulez..

I stayed home aleast 7 days i text my boss (lied didnt take t3st)i didnt have corona and then he said send picture.

So fuck that its all mess. I had to do it in the end cuz he wanted a picture.

Bro last time i told the PPL at work that I had threw up last night and they said I cant come back until u take corona t3st and get the results.. I was mad cuz I dont like to do whqt ppl tell me.. I told my boss But I am full vaccined and he said it dosnt matter. So I told him whats the point of vaccine then... he said those are the rulez..

I stayed home aleast 7 days i text my boss (lied didnt take t3st)i didnt have corona and then he said send picture.

So fuck that its all mess. I had to do it in the end cuz he wanted a picture.

omfg lol lol

Next time, call her Karen to her face

Back