Welcome To aBlackWeb

IT'S ABOUT TRUST!!!.... SHE SAID SORRY.

Don Dada

I told my jobfriend a girl thats 50 years about that My Dick is Hvaving problem. So other guy at my work told me that she going around to tell other ppl about it. So I confront her and she laughed. She was not taking me serious..I got frustated and told her you cant talk about my Dick to other ppl. I lost trust in you..I got So pissed that I took my bag and went home.

I told my jobfriend a girl thats 50 years about that My Dick is Hvaving problem. So other guy at my work told me that she going around to tell other ppl about it. So I confront her and she laughed. She was not taking me serious..I got frustated and told her you cant talk about my Dick to other ppl. I lost trust in you..I got So pissed that I took my bag and went home.

Did you get the covid vaccine recently?

Why did you tell her about your genitalia?

You’re lucky she didn’t report you.

95a5b3e60be103fdd89b9c9f6f148ded.gif

LMAOOOOO legit tears rn

You my mother fucking hero bruh

Be sure to keep us posted btw...

1. Are you going back to work tomorrow?
2. Are you gonna ask other co workers if they kno about ur "Dick having problems"?
3. Does management approach you and ask you to stop telling co workers about ur personal genital issues, then give u the number to the employee hotline or give you the number to the nearest clinic?
4. Do you quit ur job over this?
5. Do you approach her again and "handle" the situation?

I have so many follow up questions, keep us posted my nigga.

giphy.gif

Back