but im in there!

tumblr_puuj91DBjM1u5kd84o1_540.gif

tumblr_puuj91DBjM1u5kd84o4_540.gif

tumblr_puuj91DBjM1u5kd84o6_540.gif

tumblr_puuj91DBjM1u5kd84o8_540.gif

Seen this last night. Pretty good follow up to the first one but IMO about 25-30 mins too long.

Thought they could’ve done a better job explaining how the ritual was first used to try and stop Pennywise.

They way the finally defeat pennywise was kinda weak tbh. They basically roast him to death by belittling him. Then they rip his heart out and crush it. Wanted more violence.

Best scene to me is the funhouse mirror sequence.

Actually showed him killing a couple kids this time around which was cool.

Not scary to me at least. Only part that caught me off guard was the scene with a Paul Bunyan statue.

Overall 7.5/10

I really wanna go see this. Reviews aren't that kind especially with sites I follow but I may wind up saying screw it and go see it anyway.
It seems the main concern is it's too long but I also read that the director took a lot out too. I'm sure they should have a directors cut.

I liked the movie BUT was it just me but was the opening scene too long and uncalled for? It almost made it seem too LBGTQ'ish.

Besides that the movie was good wasn't really scary except one scene made me jump the Paul Bunyan scene besides that straight face through the entire movie.
Ritchie was hilarious

SMH at Ritchie at the end pause

Saw it last night. It was cool. Think I might have liked the first one better but second was still good.

I liked the movie BUT was it just me but was the opening scene too long and uncalled for? It almost made it seem too LBGTQ'ish.

Besides that the movie was good wasn't really scary except one scene made me jump the Paul Bunyan scene besides that straight face through the entire movie.
Ritchie was hilarious

SMH at Ritchie at the end pause
That gay scene was actually in the book.

Finally watched. Great movie! Not scary, more creepy than anything. The fortune cookie creatures, the tall old lady, Paul Bunyan statue, SpiderStan, PennyWise in general, etc. Glad they went into the lore of IT a little more too.

I think if I was a kid this would scare the shit out of me though.