Welcome To aBlackWeb

Issa sick world - Nuns Raped Girls with Crucifixes as Female Pedophilia Was Covered Up by the Church

Sexual desire is the core motivating factor behind rape. Power is secondary, if present at all.

"... Viewed dispassionately, the "rape is about power, not sex" claim appears problematic on its face. First, human behavior is multiply determined. Meaningful human events have more than one reason and are shaped by more than a single motive or force. Rape is a human event. It is motivated by more than one thing. Second, to claim that sex—one of our most powerful motives (our species’ existence depends on it, after all)—is somehow absent from an act that routinely involves erection, vaginal penetration, and ejaculation defies reason. Arguing that rape is not about sex is akin to asserting that gun violence is not about guns. Both claims betray an incomplete and politicized view..."

So if it’s about sex why they ain’t just get a prostitute? If it’s just about sex why they going for an unwilling party?

The point I was making though, @Scandalust313 , is that for the longest I've been making the case that female sexual predators not only exist, but they're just as prevalent as male sexual predators despite what folks "feel" about viewing girls and women as predators. "Rape is about power" is the factor that confuses people when it comes to female sexual predators, and it's that very notion that has allowed them to get away with rape, child molestation, and sexual assault almost completely unnoticed for decades.

I mean but bro we gotta address the powers that be which was mostly men her let women sex predators slide. We never gonna really get to the root when we don’t address the community letting it slide

So if it’s about sex why they ain’t just get a prostitute? If it’s just about sex why they going for an unwilling party?

(accidentally hit submit before I got finished)

In places where prostitution is decriminalized, incidents of rape drop dramatically. However, it won't completely eliminate it because cost is a barrier to entry. Places like here in NV, legal prostitution is pretty expensive from what I've heard and because it's not legal here in Vegas (or Clark County on a whole), incidents of rape are on pace with the rest of the country. In places where it's cheaper and legal (or simply decriminalized), you find incidents of rape to be lower.

Last edited:

(accidentally hit submit before I got finished)

In places where prostitution is decriminalized, incidents of rape drop dramatically. However, it won't completely eliminate it because cost is a barrier to entry. Places like here in NV, legal prostitution is pretty expensive from what I've heard and because it's not legal here in Vegas (or Clark County on a whole), incidents of rape are on pace with the rest of the country. In places where it's cheaper and legal (or simply decriminalized), you find incidents of rape to be lower.

It kinda seems like what you're saying is that the only thing keeping you from raping chicks is you're able to get sex willingly. Like if you had a dry spell it would be on and poppin.

A rapist isn't just someone who can't get laid - a rapist is a sick degenerate that preys on vulnerable people. This shouldn't even be controversial.

It kinda seems like what you're saying is that the only thing keeping you from raping chicks is you're able to get sex willingly. Like if you had a dry spell it would be on and poppin.

A rapist isn't just someone who can't get laid - a rapist is a sick degenerate that preys on vulnerable people. This shouldn't even be controversial.

Nigga this ain't got shit to do with me muhfucka. Sounds to me like that's YOUR guilt talking, like you considered taking pussy from a drunk college chick passed out somewhere... Or maybe you've done it before and that IS your guilt talking.

Don't be a fuckin idiot your whole life. Shit ain't got nothing to do with me.

The empirical evidence states that when a legal avenue for sex is available, incidents of rape drop. I don't think this doesn't account for pedophiles that rape children like that sick uncle or aunt that seems to lurk in a lot of families.

Nigga this ain't got shit to do with me muhfucka. Sounds to me like that's YOUR guilt talking, like you considered taking pussy from a drunk college chick passed out somewhere... Or maybe you've done it before and that IS your guilt talking.

Don't be a fuckin idiot your whole life. Shit ain't got nothing to do with me.

The empirical evidence states that when a legal avenue for sex is available, incidents of rape drop. I don't think this doesn't account for pedophiles that rape children like that sick uncle or aunt that seems to lurk in a lot of families.

I don’t think he literally meant you. But like in general

Hey... I'm not the one out here saying that people only commit rape because they're horny and don't have access to free hookers.

Rape has NEVER been about power regardless of the sex of the perp; it's always about sex first and foremost. While there may be some aspect of power in the background (i.e. Harvey Weinsten), sex is the purest motivating factor behind rape. The desire to have sex with the victim is front and center.
Aint no way in hell this is as clear but as trying to make it seem. Sure of course the overt sexual attraction is gonna often times be there, but to say that there couldn't be different elements of the psyche involved is a definite stretch. I'm sure there's some folks that get off on the power play of just taking and using someone's body like an object, purely for the power or dominance of it.

And oh yeah fux a Catholic anything outchea, or any of it's spinoffs ya heard 😂😂jk.
Bit honestly though this type of bevahior being this prominent and the Catholic influence on world overall says a ton.

And oh yeah fux a Catholic anything outchea, or any of it's spinoffs ya heard 😂😂jk.
Bit honestly though this type of bevahior being this prominent and the Catholic influence on world overall says a ton.

Does make you think though.

I mean... The pedo priests that were molesting and raping them lil boys were just shuffled around and only when the shit hit the news on a global scale did they start excommunicating them. Same for priests and nuns raping other nuns; they're shuffling them around instead of kicking them out or handing them over to the authorities to be prosecuted.

Gotta wonder what else is being cover up in their ranks.

Does make you think though.

I mean... The pedo priests that were molesting and raping them lil boys were just shuffled around and only when the shit hit the news on a global scale did they start excommunicating them. Same for priests and nuns raping other nuns; they're shuffling them around instead of kicking them out or handing them over to the authorities to be prosecuted.

Gotta wonder what else is being cover up in their ranks.

Word is this type of behavior is the get down amongst elites within many circles. But folk just say thats just that tin foil hat shit though 🤷‍♂️😂💯

Back