Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Remotely Detonates Pagers Used By Hezbollah Members

I meant outside of us getting involved.
If we just let them be, would it affect us?
I can't stand this type of thinking. That's why the world is the way it is. Too much indifference. People need to wake tf up but it's easier to stay on the government tit and pay no mind.

I can't stand this type of thinking. That's why the world is the way it is. Too much indifference. People need to wake tf up but it's easier to stay on the government tit and pay no mind.
And what exactly are do we need to "wake up" to?
The government part was weird since our government is sending trooos or whatever over there.

But dtill, does this "war" affect us in any way? Are either side an ally?

And how is it "indifference " to not want to be involved in someone else drama?

And what exactly are do we need to "wake up" to?
The government part was weird since our government is sending trooos or whatever over there.

But dtill, does this "war" affect us in any way? Are either side an ally?

And how is it "indifference " to not want to be involved in someone else drama?
There’s a lot of oil in the region and if things escalate and start pulling in other countries you’d see the price of everything go up astronomically. There’s that and other economic reasons.

Israel is an ally that protects our interests in the region so we have to have their back. At least that’s been the policy.

If bad actors, at least as defined by the US, get stronger they could devise a way to attack our allies and even the US. So there’s security concerns too.

It’s all pretty complicated to be honest and I’m sure there’s a lot of covert reasons as well. The US wouldn’t have had our foreign policies developed the way they are if it wasn’t important to the people in charge.

The thing that pisses me off is these leaders sit up in their fancy buildings and homes protected by elite security and don’t mind sending troops off to be killed or killing other people.

There should be a rule that if a leader starts a war they have to be closer to the action. They have to go near the front lines and setup shop or join generals on the front lines. Bet there would be no war if leaders had to have a personal stake in it.

Back