Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Israel Remotely Detonates Pagers Used By Hezbollah Members

test
This is plausible

My man's in cyber security posted this on my Arsenal WhatsApp forum:

"The pager batteries were infected with trojan. Thereby having access to the pager servers"

Ironically Hezbollah used pagers instead of mobile phones cos of easy hacking by Israeli intelligence agencies... pagers were seen as untraceable and old tech

But what do you know?
Looks like yall gotta start ignoring his tech theories.

Now they're questioning the story if a large amount of pagers were ordered by Hezbollah were intercepted, because one of the people killed was a nurse when her pager blew up. They wanna know if those pagers were originally Hezbollah then resold or they just tampered with pagers in general. 2,800 people got injured

Its still going on too. A new wave of explosions happened, this time hand held radios. So far 3 killed.

Looks like yall gotta start ignoring his tech theories.

Now they're questioning the story if a large amount of pagers were ordered by Hezbollah were intercepted, because one of the people killed was a nurse when her pager blew up. They wanna know if those pagers were originally Hezbollah then resold or they just tampered with pagers in general. 2,800 people got injured

Its still going on too. A new wave of explosions happened, this time hand held radios. So far 3 killed.

Yeah hence the large casualties injured and it was a rushed attack that didn't go according to plan due to panic on Israel's part I think

Looks like high grade espionage gone wrong..

Someone snitched somehow

Yeah hence the large casualties injured and it was a rushed attack that didn't go according to plan due to panic on Israel's part I think

Looks like high grade espionage gone wrong..

Someone snitched somehow

Reporter on BBC supposed Hezbollah got suspicious and accidently discovered some of the tampered devices so they set it off a lil earlier than planned. But I think ur a lil wrong. I think it went mostly exactly how they planned it. All the other people are collateral damage. And if they admit to it, their cover story will be "we only rigged pagers & radios Hezbollah ordered, so if you had one you were working with them".

As someone reported pointed it, there's no way they were accurately tracking a few thousand pagers in Lebanon, to make sure everyone that had one was someone they wanted.

Not only are they taking out members (and non-members sadly), they are crippling their ability to communicate. This shit is diabolical.

Heard the devices came from a Taiwanese company through a Hungary distributor, so Israel infiltrated the supply chain somewhere and rigged the devices.

Back