Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

test
An advertising banner in Tehran: 10 minutes.

This banner shows the direction of Telavi and indicates the time interval when the missiles reached Telavi

Attachments

• GY4pVnXXgAADscD.jpg
    GY4pVnXXgAADscD.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 0
Looks like Iran hit something important. The Zionists have put up "digital clouds" to hide the damage to Tel Nof and Nevatim air bases.

مثل اینکه اسرائیلیا پایگاه هایی ‌که دیشب شخم خوردند رو با digital clouds سانسور کردند تا ماهواره ها نتونند تصاویری از اونجا ثبت کنند! این نشون ازین هست که اتفاقات مهمی درین پایگاه ها رخ داده

Attachments

• photo_2024-10-02_23-03-03.jpg
    photo_2024-10-02_23-03-03.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-10-02_23-03-01.jpg
    photo_2024-10-02_23-03-01.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 0
Looks like Iran hit something important. The Zionists have put up "digital clouds" to hide the damage to Tel Nof and Nevatim air bases.

مثل اینکه اسرائیلیا پایگاه هایی ‌که دیشب شخم خوردند رو با digital clouds سانسور کردند تا ماهواره ها نتونند تصاویری از اونجا ثبت کنند! این نشون ازین هست که اتفاقات مهمی درین پایگاه ها رخ داده

Since you are Iranian, I have been wondering something. Is Khamenei the main obstacle to y'all getting nuclear bombs (because he thinks that they are inconsistent with Islam)? Or is there a general division among the top leaders, with some in favor and some opposed?

Since you are Iranian, I have been wondering something. Is Khamenei the main obstacle to y'all getting nuclear bombs (because he thinks that they are inconsistent with Islam)? Or is there a general division among the top leaders, with some in favor and some opposed?
Let me first explain the compatibility of the nuclear bomb with Islam.
According to the circumstances, Islamic rules are divided into two types: changeable and unchangeable.
Khamenei's decision to *have* nuclear weapons is subject to change. But using it and killing people is always forbidden and in conflict with Islam and cannot be changed.
Yes, there are different opinions among Iranian government officials for having nuclear weapons.

Our main decision is Khamenei's decree. And in my opinion, this decree has a political aspect, not an Islamic one, because:
From a political point of view, nuclear weapons are a lever to prevent an attack on Iran, as well as a factor to isolate and sanction Iran even from China and Russia, and may turn Iran into North Korea.

Considering that there are enough deterrent levers in the region to prevent an attack on Iran, for example, closing the Strait of Hormuz or destroying Aramco facilities and destroying the Petrodollar or attacking nuclear facilities and nuclear explosion of Israel, etc.

At present, there is no real need for an atomic bomb, and nuclear energy is a good tool for negotiating with the West.

Let me first explain the compatibility of the nuclear bomb with Islam.
According to the circumstances, Islamic rules are divided into two types: changeable and unchangeable.
Khamenei's decision to *have* nuclear weapons is subject to change. But using it and killing people is always forbidden and in conflict with Islam and cannot be changed.
Yes, there are different opinions among Iranian government officials for having nuclear weapons.

Our main decision is Khamenei's decree. And in my opinion, this decree has a political aspect, not an Islamic one, because:
From a political point of view, nuclear weapons are a lever to prevent an attack on Iran, as well as a factor to isolate and sanction Iran even from China and Russia, and may turn Iran into North Korea.

Considering that there are enough deterrent levers in the region to prevent an attack on Iran, for example, closing the Strait of Hormuz or destroying Aramco facilities and destroying the Petrodollar or attacking nuclear facilities and nuclear explosion of Israel, etc.

At present, there is no real need for an atomic bomb, and nuclear energy is a good tool for negotiating with the West.

Interesting. I fear that sooner or later, Israel is going to use a nuke against Iran.

This is what I am thinking. Sooner or later Israel is going to turn off enough of the populations of the US and Europe that people are going to come to power in these countries who are not going to defend Israel when it is the one that starts something. That would leave Israel to face Iran alone, which if war were to break out would inflict a lot of damage on Israel. So my thinking is that in a situation like that I can see them resorting to nukes.

I am still not sure if the deterrents you mention would be enough to actually deter Israel.

Interesting. I fear that sooner or later, Israel is going to use a nuke against Iran.

This is what I am thinking. Sooner or later Israel is going to turn off enough of the populations of the US and Europe that people are going to come to power in these countries who are not going to defend Israel when it is the one that starts something. That would leave Israel to face Iran alone, which if war were to break out would inflict a lot of damage on Israel. So my thinking is that in a situation like that I can see them resorting to nukes.

I am still not sure if the deterrents you mention would be enough to actually deter Israel.
You are right, Israel is falling and when it has nothing to lose, it will do anything, even if Iran has nuclear weapons.

In addition to the deterrent factors that I mentioned, which are sufficient in my opinion, the distance between Iran and nuclear weapons is very small and it is in the stage of nuclear weapons. This means that the time interval for building several nuclear weapons in Iran has been reduced to a few days or weeks.

My guess is not everything, and we don't know exactly why the non-nuclear deterrence strategy was chosen.

Iran's main goal is to become a regional hegemon, and nuclear weapons seem to be an obstacle to this. And mastering Israel is not the main goal, but a problem that exists on the way.

Back