Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

The war was started by Hamas.......
End of discussion.

But I'll keep going by adding this truth:

When God aka King Jesus enters the chat, on the day He causes His glorious voice to be heard, the heavens and the earth will shake.

Only then will mankind have respect for their maker and honor the King of Israel.

it's called the DAY OF THE LORD which is soon to happen just as the prophecies tell anybody who has eyes to see and ears to hear.

The whole world has turned against Israel, just like God said would happen; thus King Jesus will stand up and fight on their behalf when the enemies of Israel try to attack her from all sides at the same time the USA is made like Sodom and Gomorrah. This is how the Apocalypse begins, the final 7 years of this age. In Jesus name,

Amen.

The war was started by Hamas.......
End of discussion.

But I'll keep going by adding this truth:

When God aka King Jesus enters the chat, on the day He causes His glorious voice to be heard, the heavens and the earth will shake.

Only then will mankind have respect for their maker and honor the King of Israel.

it's called the DAY OF THE LORD which is soon to happen just as the prophecies tell anybody who has eyes to see and ears to hear.

The whole world has turned against Israel, just like God said would happen; thus King Jesus will stand up and fight on their behalf when the enemies of Israel try to attack her from all sides at the same time the USA is made like Sodom and Gomorrah. This is how the Apocalypse begins, the final 7 years of this age. In Jesus name,

Amen.
I didn't think you'd be siding with a bunch of Woody Allen lookin mufuckas in a war taking place on an already inhabited land named after a biblical collection of tribes. Africa been getting dicked by colonizers for centuries... if God wants to smite the world over a desert tell Him to save me a single cell in hell, I don't like roommates. See you in 2031.

By dude logic any country we've ever warred with or militarily occupied would be well within their rights to kill all of our women and children should they ever achieve the capacity.

Like war crimes don't exist.

Back