Welcome To aBlackWeb

Israel Prime Minister Says Country Is "At War"

Nothing gonna come of it but hopefully it gets more press (wishful thinking) and people start talking about what the Israeli government has been doing. The amount of people that simply have no awareness or knowledge of what has been happening there is insane. Every chance they get to throw the holocaust in our face they don't miss. Whole time they've been committing mass genocide and we're all just going about our day.

Low key black people kinda failed Palestinians. That's why they were so pressed to have black people come to the defense of Israel and what they were doing. They were scared shitless of that energy.

We've been beaten into indifference tho so the request is too large but it really was necessary and imo an opportunity was missed.

Don't @me iswis

I think black people been used by most groups to have the numbers then abandoned when they got what they wanted so we are hesitant to join anyone. And rightfully so.

But if we can’t see eye to eye on even unifying on a small scale then others using us is not really their issue.

The world profits off our dysfunction.

Yesterday the US and UK bombed Yemen for protecting their own waters that they have rights to (because those American weapons have to reach Israel)

I think the whole “black people come help us” shit that the Zionists were pulling earlier during their bombing campaign was some nasty work

Nothing gonna come of it but hopefully it gets more press (wishful thinking) and people start talking about what the Israeli government has been doing. The amount of people that simply have no awareness or knowledge of what has been happening there is insane. Every chance they get to throw the holocaust in our face they don't miss. Whole time they've been committing mass genocide and we're all just going about our day.

Low key black people kinda failed Palestinians. That's why they were so pressed to have black people come to the defense of Israel and what they were doing. They were scared shitless of that energy.

We've been beaten into indifference tho so the request is too large but it really was necessary and imo an opportunity was missed.

Don't @me iswis

Black people have been taking part in the protests and black politicians and other black people with voices like Marc Lamont Hill have been steadily speaking out about it. Clowns like Umar have said it doesn't matter, but he's not as big a representative of the overall community as he thinks he is. South Africa, a majority black country, is the one bringing the charges against Israel, and a couple other African countries were the first to back them. What more do you think black people should have done?

You're right about nothing coming of it though. Even if the UN censures Israel, they don't have any way of enforcement. I wonder if they can kick Israel out of the UN if the violence doesn't stop.

Black people have been taking part in the protests and black politicians and other black people with voices like Marc Lamont Hill have been steadily speaking out about it. Clowns like Umar have said it doesn't matter, but he's not as big a representative of the overall community as he thinks he is. South Africa, a majority black country, is the one bringing the charges against Israel, and a couple other African countries were the first to back them. What more do you think black people should have done?

You're right about nothing coming of it though. Even if the UN censures Israel, they don't have any way of enforcement. I wonder if they can kick Israel out of the UN if the violence doesn't stop.
Them not stopping Israel then make them look funny.

Then why should anyone follow the rules

Them not stopping Israel then make them look funny.

Then why should anyone follow the rules

If nothing else, you do want maintain your global partnerships. If the international community decides Israel is guilty of genocide, and Israel decides to continue with it anyway, they run the risk of countries cutting ties with them or sanctioning them. They don't want that.

I think we needed to flood the streets like we did for blm. Shut shit down. Not just for Palestinians but for the power structure to have a shift in general. Turn some of these white people against each other and then all of a sudden the case south America brings against them matters.

Israel is scared shitless us. We set the tone worldwide. We don't collectively understand the power we wield. The reason all those celebs and their government started lashing out at us is because they seen what that energy can do.

Indifference is king. But it's easy for me to type all this shit from a safe place and not bust a move. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I wonder how this would all work out.

Considering U.S. is by far the largest contributors to U.N. (and Israel).

And Israel won't listen to the U.S.

Add to that, if there wasn't an election coming up I wonder if the Biden administration would currently be fake concerned about the genocide.

I think we needed to flood the streets like we did for blm. Shut shit down. Not just for Palestinians but for the power structure to have a shift in general. Turn some of these white people against each other and then all of a sudden the case south America brings against them matters.

Israel is scared shitless us. We set the tone worldwide. We don't collectively understand the power we wield. The reason all those celebs and their government started lashing out at us is because they seen what that energy can do.

Indifference is king. But it's easy for me to type all this shit from a safe place and not bust a move. 🤷🏿‍♂️
There is a video going around about how Jews think young black Americans will be a problem.

There is a video going around about how Jews think young black Americans will be a problem.

Israel cant withstand worldwide blm like protests against them. They absolutely do not want a worldwide awareness of what is really going on.

The world been following our lead in so many forms for decades without us even purposely trying to do it. Our energy and spirit is undeniable. That's why we scare the shit out of them.

Fair enough. We probably really should have started getting more vocal when Jews starting making slick comments directed towards us.

I wonder how this would all work out.

Considering U.S. is by far the largest contributors to U.N. (and Israel).

And Israel won't listen to the U.S.

Add to that, if there wasn't an election coming up I wonder if the Biden administration would currently be fake concerned about the genocide.

The only reason Israel doesn't listen to the U.S. is because the U.S. doesn't hold them accountable. Israel officials have already come out and said that they couldn't even carry out this war if it wasn't for weapons and supplies from the U.S. If our government refuses to aid them anymore, they will start listening then. I'm not hopeful anything will change Biden's mind on this topic, but an censure from the international community might give others in our government more ammo to use against any efforts to further supply Israel.

Oh, they definitely don't want to show that because all the truth is coming out there. The stuff mainstream media won't cover is being put on display.

There's a big generation gap in how media is consumed.

Unfortunately, the people that make all the decisions in the world, motherfuckers in my age group, all watch CNN, MSNBC, and Fox.

They don't understand why majority of the world is not cheering on Israel.

Meanwhile, the youth, is watching the war unfold on Telegram, WhatsApp Signal, and Twitter. Seeing raw footage of dead children, bombs dropping on family homes, and funerals. Communicating with actual Gazans who are giving live updates on what is happening.

At the end of the day, no matter what, nobody likes watching a bully brutalize someone. It's a natural reflex of normal motherfuckers to be like, "What the fuck did they actually do to you to treat them that way?"

Also, we have to admit that America isn't as well beloved as it once was.

Everyone loves an empire until it comes knocking on your door and we have knocked on too many doors.

Back